News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Evil tag used elsewhere

Started by ocd, July 14, 2020, 08:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angi

Quote from: Pentium on July 15, 2020, 05:51:14 PM
Quote from: Harley on July 15, 2020, 12:58:54 AM
Gm to you too and on what side of the bed did you get up ? Wrong side or right side ?
Left side, which tends to be the right one for me as I've got a wall on the other. It's obviously worked for me so far. :)
Then again, I suppose I could swap my pillow and duvet. :thinking:

Quote from: Harley on July 15, 2020, 12:58:54 AMDidnt know that that was any of your concern .And yes i have a big butt , salty ?
Luckily, none of my concern. But I just knew I was right about the "fat" part. :idea:  Sugarly.

Quote from: Harley on July 15, 2020, 12:58:54 AMAnd on the sidenote , Mister Pentium , noone is snitching here!
*cough* title + op *cough*

Quote from: Harley on July 15, 2020, 03:22:24 PM
Dont worry, , even if he thinks my ass is fat *wiggles* i know i can change that
Do you also know that you can't change it by typing emo-sh1t on forums while stuffing yourself with desserts? :eat:
(Perhaps you shouldn't sit ON cups either :laugh: :laugh:)

Quote from: ocd on July 15, 2020, 01:16:20 PMI simply think it's disrespectful to wear a clan tag you havent earned.
Now that's one creative way to say "I love blowing smoke up the tails." :laugh:

GM to you too! I am not gonna go further into ur trolling! :) Nevertheless, either you behave and keep ur "salty/sugar" talk outta here , or i am gonna wiggle my butt and hips and remove you from here! :)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Pentium

Do you ever bang your mature teacher at the desk during math test?

froob

Woah woah woah woah.

Since when is doing things against the rules on other servers considered a valid offense on the server? What?

Whaaaat?

inb4 banned permanently for disagreement

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Master

Quote from: SourceFroob on July 21, 2020, 07:33:45 PM
Woah woah woah woah.

Since when is doing things against the rules on other servers considered a valid offense on the server? What?

Whaaaat?

inb4 banned permanently for disagreement
An excellent question! You are correct, normally you have that 'freedom' to do whatever you want when not on our servers, but unfortunately that doesn't mean you won't be immune to consequences, if this wasn't reported it probably would have flown under the radar and nothing would ever come of it, unfortunately it was reported.. and now that it's known these very important rules come into play.

Quote from: Master on December 31, 2015, 06:00:00 PM
Laws of the Land

[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players and all rules.
[Private Property]         These servers are private property; it is a privilege to play here, not a right.

And now that we know an admin was being 'disrespected' even though it didn't take place on our servers, that admin can do as they see appropriate to make sure this player knows we don't tolerate unwarranted toxicity. and furthermore, the original complaint is valid as well, the EVIL clan tag is listed as 'a badge of honor' and we expect all of our members to at the very least not be terrible human beings.. we don't need people falsely wearing the tag making others think we are okay with people spreading hatred. Our goal is to make TFC fun for all, hate has no place near fun.

Anus

Ugh.

Pentium, get off our tag. You are an embarrassment.

froob

Thank you for actually answering my question, instead of calling me names and locking the thread.  :)

I was just unsure because I was under the impression you could do literally whatever you wanted on other servers without being reprimanded. I can see in this case the defendant clearly used not only the clan tag but the name of an admin here with inflammatory language.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Gimpy

Sourcefroob - You are 100% correct. People can do whatever they want on other servers... But that includes us. We can do whatever we want in our server, as it's private (Master's) property.

We usually don't  get involved.

Take "Anal" here... He isn't actually part of our community here, but wears our tag like an idiot in Drippy's. Which is why he is banned on our servers... Not sure why bother coming here and reading our forums though.

Pentium

@Anus

Eat this, crackpot!
Do you ever bang your mature teacher at the desk during math test?

Anus

Weak.

I will just rest easy knowing you will never be a part of our clan.

Gimpy

Sad Kampala. I really enjoyed playing with you in the past.