News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

MEGAKILLER ban #2

Started by MEGA-K, April 27, 2020, 08:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGA-K

Dear admins, you are not Gods. So you are not to take God's decisions. Even you have the power.
DO NOT bother me playing on this server.
I have played several times after ban and it was fun. Without breaking ingame rules.
I believe that 20 days, 1 year and permaban are just mockery, but not a fair measure.
Any authoritarian government will meet rebels.
Sometimes I will play, sometimes you will ban. No winners.

Guts

Quote from: MEGA-K on April 28, 2020, 04:24:07 PM
Dear admins, you are not Gods. So you are not to take God's decisions. Even you have the power.
DO NOT bother me playing on this server.
I have played several times after ban and it was fun. Without breaking ingame rules.
I believe that 20 days, 1 year and permaban are just mockery, but not a fair measure.
Any authoritarian government will meet rebels.
Sometimes I will play, sometimes you will ban. No winners.

If you actually understood what was being said maybe you wouldn't be this way.  Regardless,  you caused numerous issues in a very short period and you were given chance after chance and even granted leniency by admin when you were originally banned. You continued to not follow the rules,  and while you could've argued a language barrier was the cause of the issue, you didn't. You were told to read and follow the rules,  you didn't.  You said you were going to come back after the ban, you lied. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Either way you obviously don't care what anyone says and you said you're gong to continue to violate the ban.... thanks for the heads up. You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind.

MEGA-K

Rules tell us:
No grenades/pipes on spawn exits if no fight is going on there

I say it 10th time: there were battles or obvious enemy danger of attack.

I have never used pills just for spamming spawns, because I realize what the bad thing is doing that.

Admins ignores that there were battles. I ignored unfair ban.

On the other side, I have entered enemy spawn when it is prohibited.
But 20-day ban is unacceptable for this.

Please do not think I am an enemy or kind of troll. I just don't want to be unfairly banned for a long term. I have a voice and I will keep my point of view.

There is a lockdown without end in my country and only back to this game from the childhood make some taste for the life.

MEGA-K

And now I realize that no more "chances" will be given.
Thats Ok, you are community and it will be strange if one person convince the whole clan.

But I'm still disagree and I will sometimes visit ESclan server for playing. Just by buying another instance of TFC on Steam. As you see you made my life uncomfortable. I promise you even won't notice that. But I feel offended and feel bad because I didn't want to become a "crime element" or rogue.

When I installed TFC I didn't ever imagine that I would be banned. I would better help you with server financially than I would be stupidly sitting in useless ban.
My aim in TFC is to reach some skills and after that I can retire.

Gimpy

1 - If you want to be welcomed back in our community, change your attitude, as that is what the problem is now regardless of what happened on the server.

2 - Buying another copy of TFC will be a waste of your money. Our admins are very good at doing what they do.

3 - Topic locked. Take a break. Check back in a few weeks, and remember what paragraph 1 said.