News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Banned - why?

Started by [MORAT]MARSHMALLOWMAN, March 28, 2020, 08:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[MORAT]MARSHMALLOWMAN

Hello, I am banned. ID: STEAM_0:1:1889956

The reason on the ban page is "Harrassment(sic) against staff" and banned name "Harley loud-mouthed cunt". I'm pretty sure I have not used that name on your servers - can you clarify?

muchas gracias.

Gimpy

Good morning,

It is rare that we branch out and look at things happening outside of our own server.

However, you did play on Drippys 2fort server as "Harley loud-mouthed cunt". This is the reason you have been banned on our servers.

We will not tolerate people treating our admins this way.

[MORAT]MARSHMALLOWMAN

Hello. Harley and I have a 'feud', for want of a better word, in that she gives me shit over the mic every time I join a server she's on. It starts with "oh fuck sake, it's Nug" after she's checked my steam id, then continues with her commenting, complaining and whining every time she kills me or dies to me. Literally, almost every single kill/death.

So yeah, I had my name as "harley - loudmouth cunt" on Drippy's for one round a few days ago, after yet again she'd whined about me incessantly on mic. It was on EviL Clanstyle server, round was openfire, I joined and got the expected "oh fuck sake it's Nug" and continued with her telling me to fuck off etc every time I killed her and more. I'm now regretting not recording a demo as I get the feeling it'd be an eye-opener for some of you and I'd imagine in breach of how an admin should behave. I left a round later and joined Drippy's.

I didn't use it on your server, nor did I break any rules on your server. Seems to me she's abusing her admin rights to settle personal scores on issues she caused herself, which has nothing to do with EviL, but I'll respect your ruling. Four months seems excessive but c'est la vie.

MrCoala

Good morning,

it was me playing on d2f and listening to you talking about Harley with that nickname. After doing some further investigation we decided to issue the ban since we had a few cases of nasty harrassement recently.
Our goal is to provide a peaceful place to play at.
Please try to keep your feud out of the server since it can lead to situations like this.
Thank you for reaching out to us explaining your point of view. There is no evidence that you broke any of our server rules on our server so i removed the ban for now.

[MORAT]MARSHMALLOWMAN

Alright, thanks. It was too toxic a name, tbf. And yeah, I'll keep it off your server. See you.

Angi

Seems to me she's abusing her admin rights to settle personal scores on issues she caused herself   <<-- I suggest , there should be an incoming "apoligy" towards me !:) Because, neither did i see that nick , NOR DID i ban you! But here we are, again , YOU assuming .

https://www.lunaticrage.com/drippy/forum.php?a=vt&f=2&t=16996

That said, i am not gonna change for you to make you feel comfy!!! BUT , what i can offer you is, scoreboard, my nick , MUTE!

"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Angi

And on the sidenote : Could all those, whom i poke at , when i kill you , or "cry" about when i get "killed"....put their hands up ?
* Harley looks at the longest list ever made in TFC History

Seriously, thats who i am , and conserding whom i play with , THEY always know, its ment in a nice way! :)

p.s: There is only 1 person here, who can really really, really piss me off! :)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/