News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Corona virus

Started by Angi, March 21, 2020, 03:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmngKgTEFr8   #3 AUF TRENDS
Corona-Krise: Robert Koch-Institut Update vom 20.03.2020
1.015.199 Aufrufe
•Livestream vor 23 Stunden
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Angi

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

Angi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVEcCtiIU9g  #Rettungspaket #Coronavirus #ZDFheute
heute 19:00 Uhr vom 21.03.2020
18.078 Aufrufe

Gimpy

Are people closing up over there..?

It started last week as Hey, may don't travel... to schools are closed for 2 weeks after march break... everything is closed for the next month... school may be off til September is being said today. Canada getting real empty fast

Angi

Quote from: Gimpy on March 21, 2020, 08:44:25 PM
Are people closing up over there..?

It started last week as Hey, may don't travel... to schools are closed for 2 weeks after march break... everything is closed for the next month... school may be off til September is being said today. Canada getting real empty fast

Good morning Gimpy! Schools closed, little shops closed ( some adjusted tho , as in, "buy to go" ), companies going down on shortage of employees also in the hours!( I have a "pass/paper " permission ) to go to work, and have to carry it around all the time now! Those who work in offices, are mostely doing "home office" now .Families are working together, to keep those who need the support because they have an important job.Telefon-groups are being builded, for those who are in need of help, but cant leave the house, cuz of the "risk-groups" On our shop doors, you also see the "keep ur distance " advice!..Some still dont understand , THAT this atm , aint no joke  :rolleyes2:

I am trying to keep ppl in the loop , what is happening here in Germany !..I know most dont understand :(
I would also, really appriciate it, if we could share links here, about all the countries and their happenings!
Infos, about U.S.A hotspots, ect, of how its spreading . I had a link , and didnt keep it ! my bad

I know , some may see this as sarcasm, or will imply whatever into the words , i am writting! But at some point, i think, this is a good thing.We were walkin the streest, working our asses off, running by the clock and we never looked at eachother anymore! Also familywise :  "hello babe/hello hubby,Hello family : hey kids, i am home, drops tired to bed" Ppl , if "I" said hello, or good morning , looked at "ME" like i was some creep, for wishing them a good day , or a smile,.Because, how dare "i" , a stranger, would wish him that.I see this, atm, more of a blessing, OF who i am  .Keeping social distance , is at some point still important!!!! At home as also outside of it, BUT CARING , you can also do from a distance !
This said, i give "zero" fucks, about what troll comments are gonna bash into here!
Time for the world to open their hearts!!!!! And work together !!!! <3

Master

If you are indeed living under a rock, start here:

https://www.who.int/ - World Health Organization

This is a global pandemic hitting many countries, it will be bringing the entire world into a period of recession, especially with many countries not taking it seriously enough (USA) and not taking notice of how the other countries have handled this.. You can have literally no signs from 2 days to 2 weeks and be spreading this disease unknowingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtN-goy9VOY

FjS

I was away for work in Missouri the last three weeks as the situation was deteriorating. By Friday March 20th serious discussions began about bringing myself and some other coworkers back to Canada, where we are based out of. However, the decision was made to keep us in place, as the belief was that it was safer to stay put as opposed to returning the hundreds of miles back to Canada.

By Sunday, the decision was made to pull us out as it became clear that borders were closing across the world. We drove two days and through Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan before crossing back into Ontario at Detroit.

When we left on Monday bars and restaurants were still open in Missouri and nobody really seemed that concerned, by the time I was back in Ontario in Wednesday all non essential stores were closed. I have been self isolating and am really not sure what a supermarket looks like right now, though I am told many essentials are out of stock. It is amazing how this has spread over the course of just a week. In my city people have already died. As for me, this has impacted my ability to do work since I have to frequently travel off site, so I have been using my vacation and banked time to get through this. Hopefully, the situation begins to improve by the end of next month.

Keep safe everyone!

StarBurns

Covid-19 is a hoax perpetrated by the democrats. Please don't fall for it.

Angi

Good morning everyone ! At first, Ty Mas , for the link!, That was the 1 i ment.

Swede

We have about the same situation here in Sweden as you described yours Harley.
Take care.

Angi

You also take care swede :)! Same to everybody else too, ofc

MrCoala

Since i am working for public service (maintaing the power grid) they told me like a week ago that i am "on call" and that i might face some tough times.
Since we provide water, electrical energy and natural gas to almost a million households we obviously won't close anytime soon and will have a special work permit to keep everything running.
Take care everyone and make sure that you always have a sufficient amount of water at home and stay healthy 

onslaught

Quote from: StarBurns on March 22, 2020, 11:51:00 PM
Covid-19 is a hoax perpetrated by the democrats. Please don't fall for it.

Very long post ahead, TLDR version is I agree (with the caveat that I wouldn't just blame Democrats because both the Democratic and Republican parties are phony).

All of my normie friends trust the WHO and CDC -- both corrupt organizations due to immense conflicts of interest (the vaccine and drug companies) and believe everything they see in the establishment media (although the alt media also is guilty of chasing the tail). It's like they can't imagine that science is full of scandals and has always been political and that scientists are not objective arbiters of truth, they're human beings suceptible to corruption and greed and, surprise surprise, they're not always right.

This will end up being a big nothing-burger except for the way people are handling this, which is more dangerous than the virus itself which they assure us, "guys, this is sUpeR DaNgeRoUs and spreading r A p i d Ly, watch out!!!!11" I remember when we had the Swine flu and the media were frantically reporting on it like the apocalypse. Same thing with Ebola. And nothing significant happened. It is exactly the same as that except the scale of panic and government over-reach which makes people act in dangerously stupid ways.

The same governmental health organizations that should be reassuring people, are scaring people into a drooling stupor. The governments haven't wasted the opportunity of the panic to further abuse their power and neither will big business. Sidebar: both the Democratic and Republican parties are committed to the destruction of the planet.

I am saddened by how people have so easily fallen for the fear-mongering. They're calling it a novel Corona virus, but when you actually look at the history of Corona viruses, this one is actually below average in death rate for Corona viruses thus far. (And they claim this number will skyrocket, but obviously, without any hard evidence).

So far though, the CDC and WHO have done a good job fudging the numbers with people co-morbid with other diseases like pneumonia who were already dying (and people on lethal prescription drugs). Another confounding factor is the fact that medical error can also cause death (it's the third leasing cause of death in America, but doctors are very rarely ever subject to being penalized for medical incompetence).

In addition to studying science myself, and understanding other scientists who actually know what they're talking about, I am not so sure there is anything biologically special about COVID-19. You wouldn't know it from the public's reaction or the media frenzy though. People should think for themselves and question authority.

I'm sure my post will probably ruffle feathers if anyone else made it this far into my essay-length post, and people will assume I'm a troll and/or insensitive, but I felt I should at least chime in with my own view. I don't think anyone's mind is going to be rocked by an internet post. People have already made up their minds before they even came to this thread.

Trying to change anyone's mind over the internet is the ultimate exercise in futility and a waste of energy. Maybe someone on the fence about Corona might see my post and rethink their own thinking and do their own investigative research. Doubtful, but not impossible. Who knows. Most importantly though, I wrote this more to ventilate frustration/despair.

When you put things into perspective, far more people are being systematically murdered just by sheer medical incompetence which is the third leading cause of death in the US, but these are not things that ever get such attention in the media. The war-loving US government is systematically murdering innocent people in Afghanistan, but this never gets attention in the news either.

How can a government that is in perpetual war (not to mention kills its own citizens out of sheer medical incompetence at a staggering rate far and above any virus could come close to) and a complicit media pretend that it cares about life, diseases, or even its own citizens? I am speaking specficially about the US government, but this criticism extends to other US allies and the UN which are often involved (directly and indirectly) in protacted wars which decimate life. The hypocrisy is truly mind-boggling.
"The corona hype is not based on any extraordinary public health danger. However, it causes considerable damage to our freedom and personal rights through frivolous and unjustified quarantine measures and restrictions." - Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

Gimpy

TLDR (and my browser closed when I hit post, so tbis is super paraphrased)

My parents live in the middle of nowhere on an island, Newfoundland. Town population is about 300. COVID-19 is there. Because it's literally everywhere. They had 1 case a few days ago, and  ow have over 20. Most cases traced back to a single person who didn't isolate.

Still fake news? This specific strain is literally in my parents home Town, who just had local headline news that the local legion had to close for the week because a government group needed it for the week a few months ago.

Tell it to the 20,000 deceased.

But Gimpy! Seasonal flu kills loads of people every year!!

Yeah... this has killed 20,000 in three months, and there were a new 38,000 confirmed cases in the world. 9000 of that from USA alone.

Wake up USA. Stay the fuck home before you poison everyone else with your inability to think of others.

No onslaught, I'm not targeting you specifically. I'm quite scared for what happens when your hospitals fill, and you have thousands dying a day for weeks on end.

Gimpy

Edit - I did read your post before hitting post the second time