Main Menu

Please welcome Yosh

Started by MrCoala, February 12, 2020, 10:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angi

lol_face
Hab dich auch gerne Swede :P...lol
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

y0sh

Thx Nuggs :)
@ Swede: Wie viele Reifen hat Harleys Auto denn? 32? :-P

Angi

mein Auto hat selbst auf blasbare Reifen :P

:laugh: :p

32 Reifen,  sind besser als KEINE! :) INK.Ersatzrad /RĂ„DER ;)  <3

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

ANoob

Quote from: Nuggs on February 13, 2020, 10:07:15 AM
Who would have thought TFC would be adding players in 2019!

Yes who would have thought. The rate of steam ftp incomers managed to even outstrip the fascist ban rate.

M1LO

The way things are in the world at the moment you perhaps have a valid reason for clearly having nothing better to do, but now your just embarrassing your self!
This post relates to a clan member who we are all blessed to even know let alone be honoured to call our friend. Keep your crap off this forum and off our servers!
"It is....what it is"

ANoob

Quote from: M1LO on March 19, 2020, 01:13:45 PM
The way things are in the world at the moment you perhaps have a valid reason for clearly having nothing better to do, but now your just embarrassing your self!
This post relates to a clan member who we are all blessed to even know let alone be honoured to call our friend. Keep your crap off this forum and off our servers!

Good lord, what a load of projection, keep your ad hominems to yourself please..

..and remarkable that you did not chastise Guts in the same way for actually crapping on my post.

Hope you enjoy it here Yosh (I did pre-lynching) and I'm pretty sure I've seen you on tfc before, was it on FM?

Angi

:glarestraight:   ::)

Just hold ur breath for a few, and stop wasting energy whilst typing on ur keyboard pls! you need to calm down. Focus on what is important atm.U R distracted .Whatever is bugging u atm, is understandable, but pls, TAKE IT ELSEWHERE!
Much appriciated !

* Harley types in ladylike version

Guts

Quote from: ANoob on March 19, 2020, 01:56:02 PM

..and remarkable that you did not chastise Guts in the same way for actually crapping on my post.

Your posts are here..... for me to poop on!

DomiAvenger

Welcome to the clan yosh!! Enjoy the chaos!  :evillaugh:

froob

Quote from: ANoob on March 19, 2020, 01:13:45 PM
Hope you enjoy it here Yosh (I did pre-lynching) and I'm pretty sure I've seen you on tfc before, was it on FM?

Sorry LOSER! You're just a troll! Valid criticism? NOPE! No such thing. Eat shit troll! Life long ban awarded, get clapped!

Quote from: Every admin on esclan.netIf I'm getting complaints about my performance, why should we take them seriously? Obviously they're just mean old trolls trolling on a 20 year old gameserver forum trying to play a prank on us, screw them, !amx_ban 0 them all!

This is actually seriously a problem and if you just keep deflecting criticism as trolling and keep ban hammering people for low grade offenses you just show how very little you care about the longevity of both the game and the server.

>inb4 froob stop troll shut up or ban

Why do you think i keep coming back here? Because of some sort of personal vendetta against the server? Because I want to make you angry with my "trolling" (valid criticism and recommendations)? Because I want to get reinstated? No. It's because if I let this masterpiece of a game fall even further into obscurity I'd be doing the creative genius and style of TFC a massive disservice.

>inb4 froob trolling again make about himself ban or stop talking froob

I believe this whole fiasco can serve as a perfect opportunity for self reflection. Ask yourself, admins; "Is a permanent ban really the best first option?"
"Do warnings even exist? Is amx_slay or amx_kick a more rational starting point as opposed to annihilating a player's TFC experience?"

"Is there anything we, the men and women who moderate the once proud servers of www.esclan.net, can do to give everyone a fair chance to correct their behavior, without using the penultimate punishment which typically is reserved for speedhackers and ban evaders?"

I believe the answer is yes. Just dwell on the possibility that you aren't making the right decisions. I'd make it quick though, the server is in fact currently hooked up to an EKG and is encased in a polio iron lung as we speak.

Anyways, Congratulations Yosh on being accepted into the clan. I apologize profusely for slapping a rant of such caliber on your welcome thread.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

M1LO

This chap isn't wired up correctly? I'm not qualified my self but perhaps there is someone here who could offer advice on where to go or whom to speak with regarding the situation your in or the help you may need? But as I asked the previous individual who unnecessarily posted on this forum, this topic is a welcome to a new clan member, not a place to start or vent anger or any other opinions other than to say hello, welcome or how pleased you are to see this person has become [EVIL]. By all means have your say, express your opinions, but do it either under a new topic or another related thread, KEEP IT OFF HERE!
"It is....what it is"

Guts

DomiAvenger

" No. It's because if I let this masterpiece of a game fall even further into obscurity I'd be doing the creative genius and style of TFC a massive disservice."

Seriously froob!?! You think your the savior of tfc or something? If you stopped playing, nobody would care; seriously. Nobody would care. The ones that do care, would care for a couple minutes, then continue playing without you. Get over yourself.

*edit* sry your "welcome" thread turned into this yosh. Were still glad to have ya lol.

froob

Quote from: DomiAvenger on March 21, 2020, 11:53:53 AM
" No. It's because if I let this masterpiece of a game fall even further into obscurity I'd be doing the creative genius and style of TFC a massive disservice."

Seriously froob!?! You think your the savior of tfc or something? If you stopped playing, nobody would care; seriously. Nobody would care. The ones that do care, would care for a couple minutes, then continue playing without you. Get over yourself.

*edit* sry your "welcome" thread turned into this yosh. Were still glad to have ya lol.

Called it.

Quote from: SourceFroob>inb4 froob trolling again make about himself ban or stop talking froob

Quote from: Guts on March 21, 2020, 09:38:01 AM
What M1LO said, troll.

No, I don't have a god complex, Einstein. I simply refuse to stay silent on matters which harm the game's well being. Which again, its in the emergency room well on it's way to the mortuary in terms of steam charts and the server population in general.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Angi

>:(  :no: :glarestraight:

Seriously? back off froob ! Don`t make me get out old and dirty laundry! Chill ur base! IF, you feel the need , about pointing out something , please do this in a thread ON our own! THIS is Yoshes thread, so gtfout