News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Fascists running my server? It's more likely than you think - A Ban Appeal

Started by Dr. Spermwoman, January 25, 2020, 01:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Spermwoman

Hello.

My name is Dr. Spermwoman, and I noticed that it's common for admins in this game to have a tendency to incorporate fascism in to their means of running their servers. Why are so many opposed to adopting a rational libertarian philosophy? I don't know. Maybe it's an age thing, considering this game is essentially boomer central.

I was playing Team Fortress Classic with my friend muddy who went under the alias "tranny man from tranny land" and he got gagged for merely directing childish insults to the overly authoritarian admin that is Sheldon Cooper.

Sheldon Cooper is very insecure and has a lot of problems in his life. Why he takes out his anger through the means of being an admin on an old video game no one cares about is beyond me, but I guess that's how coping mechanisms work. Although, Sheldon, if you are reading this, my best advice to you would be to seek counseling. You could really use it.

So, I was communicating with my buddy "muddy" through Steam chat, and he wanted me to tell Sheldon what I thought about him. And it was this one remark, in a similar vein to how I take the piss at others in this game in literally any other context, that made him lose it:

"Sheldon Cooper worst admin ever?"

*BOOM, PERMA-BANNED*

The fascist wasn't playing. He was probably on his period this moment, so I understand, but this is why he needs a therapist. He needs to realize that taking out unwarranted angers on other is an unhealthy coping mechanism.

But here lies the problem: I must admit my fault too. While I do not agree with the extreme authoritarian philosophy adhered to on this server, I broke a rule. Rules are rules, and people are allowed to have them. I did it as more of a humorous effort, but I was still somewhat serious because I was upset about my good friend muddy being gagged. However, I understand why he was so angry.

Just lighten up a little, Sheldon, and you might come to find that taking everything as personal as you take it isn't helping your already deranged mental state.

Best regards,

~ Dr. Spermwoman

schuffler

You also disrespected others on your team. Your friend is more than annoying and was asked to stop and didn't much like you. And if I was or was not plying that's up to me. But it seems I did kill you along with your buddy .

madmudd01

First off, I was never asked to stop. Sheldon has always private messages me in game to 'stfu', but to never stop. Second, I was only talking at first, and then he got mad when I started trolling him. Then he bans Sperm for calling him a bad admin, lol. Funny shit

madmudd01

madmudd01

Learn how to mute people instead of always private messaging me on the server to 'stfu'. You're more immature than me

schuffler

Dr. Spermwoman
wow a lot of gay people on today
-[EVIL]- Battlezone-X
warpath_l
2020-01-25 10:58:03
Dr. Spermwoman
type rtv if you're not gay
Dr. Spermwoman
our two demos are shit

and you think this is all ok

Dr. Spermwoman

Quote from: schuffler on January 25, 2020, 01:57:04 PM
Dr. Spermwoman
wow a lot of gay people on today
-[EVIL]- Battlezone-X
warpath_l
2020-01-25 10:58:03
Dr. Spermwoman
type rtv if you're not gay
Dr. Spermwoman
our two demos are shit

and you think this is all ok

bruh

imagine getting offended by someone saying "type rtv if you're not gay" then no one types rtv and they say "wow a lot of gay people on today"

that's so cringe lmfao

I should also add. Our demos couldn't defend a point to save their life. Straight facts. And people bitch about their teammates being shit all the time. If you hate it, then maybe you should just quit TFC.

And let us not forget, freedom of speech.

schuffler

was working on getting it down to one day but maybe I'm having second thoughts. You have anger issues.

Dr. Spermwoman

Quote from: schuffler on January 25, 2020, 02:05:07 PM
was working on getting it down to one day but maybe I'm having second thoughts. You have anger issues.

"You have anger issues."

That is projection at its finest.

>person fighting for their freedom when they were unjustly banned

"OMG YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES SO AGGRESSIVE"

>old geezer getting pissed off to the point of PERMANENTLY BANNING SOMEONE for being called a bad admin, which really was doing nothing more than taking the piss

"Aw... what a sweet little angel."

Makes sense. I'M the one with anger issues. Not you.

Please seek professional help.