News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

The #1 player on the server has 77 awards. The #2 player has 989!

Started by Nuggs, January 24, 2020, 09:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

Just a funny anomaly I noticed when checking out that stats page this morning.

One of the cool features of HL stats X is it gives daily awards to players for certain tasks like most spies discovered, dispenser kills, times concussed, ect. The majority of players will qualify for some type of award just through normal pub play.

Somehow the #1 player by stats, Bishop, only has 77 awards. By contrast, BP who is #2 has a whopping 989 awards! If my calculations are correct, that's an increase of 1184%. That's an insane differential!

I'm assuming it's because Bishop only plays medic? Capping flags must have a large point value. Just an interesting observation  :idea:

Master

Guts

I sometimes go days where I only play O scout or med and basically just cap. I checked just now and I go negative most of those days due strictly because of my K/D it seems. I dont think they count that much tbh.

Master

I'll have to look at the formula, but I think for the most part it's something like 2% lost from deaths, usually not a problem, unless you're dealing with numbers in the hundred thousand range

Bishop

Maybe there's an award for running back to spawn to avoid deaths?  Or awards for demo kills from a dark corner? 

Guts