News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Why am I banned?

Started by Guts, November 27, 2019, 07:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

M1LO- I appreciate the post since you were there and everything you said actually happened so you are very clearly unbiased and provide an excellent eyewitness account to what happened. However, (and you may have missed it) schuffler called me out by name a solid 30 minutes prior to banning me. That's why I'm so riled up. He knew who I was and I'm not sure I can be convinced otherwise.

Domi- the only thing redundant is the continued misinterpretation by low council members to understand my "issue". Try re-reading literally the first sentence I wrote. Brought to you by the Hooked on Phonics app. Good news this app is actually free....i'm not sure why I'm telling you this, because you obviously cannot read.

Guts

I was Gimpy, I only use one.

I'll also apologize to you if I'm being an asshole about this on the forums. It's really getting frustrating.

Edit: He stated in one of his posts that it would've helped if I revealed who I was. Besides the fact that he didn't ask me, why would it be up to me to do that and not the admin to do his due diligence? Even if all this wasn't intentional (which it clearly is) it then becomes negligent.

DomiAvenger

woooowwww, ur so serious.
Your unbanned. Schuff apologized and explained the mix up. Thread closed.

You got a problem with schuff as an admin, make a new thread explaining why you think "He's mentally not fit to be an admin." and state your case there.

Other than that , play the damn game and stop making a spectacle about a dumb mistake. I mean honestly, get some real problems.

Guts

Quote from: DomiAvenger on November 28, 2019, 08:21:51 PM
You got a problem with schuff as an admin, make a new thread explaining why you think "He's mentally not fit to be an admin." and state your case there.
That's what this thread is. I have, imo, made it clear he is targeting me.

This is an ongoing issue and I'm trying to get it resolved going forward. You're in no position to say this thread is closed. I'll wait for someone who's in the HC. Thanks.

Edit: I removed some of the sarcasm. I don't really care to have this tit for tat with you domi

Guts

Quote from: pizzahut on November 28, 2019, 05:53:36 PM
Quote from: M1LO on November 28, 2019, 04:59:49 PM
the cheat can jump from one sniper deck to the other as a HW
That's also something I wonder whether it can be detected somehow.

Pizza, if it is the guy I think M1LO is referring to, he has enough speed coming from his fort to trimp off the bridge wall and launch himself up to the sniper deck. I used to be able to do it but there was a change in something a while back and I cannot preform that trimp anymore.

This is how I used to do it: https://youtu.be/jQkFW11D-oI?t=106

Bishop

All admins are expected to look up the SteamID of a player before taking action, since player history is an important factor in determining course of action.  Schuffler recognized his mistake and apologized so I feel this issue is closed.  Guts, please continue to report any inappropriate actions by any admins and it will be addressed.

For what it's worth, a bhoping HW can trimp from the bridge to batts without cheating.  Batts to batts is obviously not possible without a hack, but this is the first I've ever heard of that being done, so I'm assuming bridge to batts is what was observed.

Guts

I think it's clearly intentional on his part (which I think I provided enough evidence to support) and he has a history of doing this, specifically with me... I think he has a clear case of admin abuse and his past actions should be taken into consideration. If HC thinks the issue is closed, I totally disagree with it... I do however respect the position of HC and will stop posting.