Started by Gimpy, August 31, 2019, 08:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuffler

start list   Well , 2fort, crossover2, badlands, well3  rock2, dustbowl
monkey_l.  Keep it simple don't need 100  maps

schuffler

hers a few more that would help with rotation
schtop, voltage, bases2k3,  bases2k1, openfire_lowgrens, 2morfort l_l

There's another one not sure of the name something like 55,   but you can jump up into these little shuts that send you across to the other teams fort, and has a long passage way under ground.

pizzahut

Yes that's 55, and the other one has digits at the end (2morfort1_1). All added.

Angi

chimkey_l, ss_nyx_ectfc , phantom , raiden3,raiden5,2kfort5 , alchimy_l, blotopia,bluzap,blugiant,siege,destroy_l,hasbeen,oppose2k1,oppose2k1_lowgrens,
2kfort5 , roasted_l, shutdown2,stowaway_l ,stowaway2, vidar2,votage_l,zutalors_b1
p.s:
just a short list ;).....there are so many awesome league maps out there, which we have probably forgotten :(

P.s.s :
Found this old site on 1 of my old discs..lol
https://www.quakewiki.net/archives/jmcstfmapzone/tfcindex.html 
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

pizzahut

Seems more servers are indeed possible. So if Spillway is still a thing, it can be brought back.
Nuggs also has a point though:
Quote from: Nuggs on October 03, 2019, 08:16:00 AM
Spillway never had any players... ever

Bringing it back would be silly

schuffler

How many players can join the Vanilla server

pizzahut

schuffler

I think some are confused with the name. Vanilla 1vs1. Try taking out the 1vs1 some people I talked with thought it was all 1vs1 server.

pizzahut

It was called "Vanilla Server (pub or 1v1)" , not "Vanilla 1vs1". Anyway removing the parentheses, maybe it helps.

schuffler

I agree but the ones I talked with just focused in on the 1vs1 part of it till I explained it to them.

[DSTR]Dark

hey guys , do we already have enough players ?

Bishop

Probably not...BZ is already empty more than half the time.  While it is possible you draw in people to the vanilla server that won't play on BZ, mostly you'll have BZ players split between two servers.

Angi

Quote from: Bishop on October 07, 2019, 11:06:15 PM
Probably not...BZ is already empty more than half the time.  While it is possible you draw in people to the vanilla server that won't play on BZ, mostly you'll have BZ players split between two servers.
GM , yes because we have 5 sorts of groups of "players" FUNTOWN (avd ) ,INHOUSE (league play, skill level high) 420 ( mixed league style  ) D2F , BZ .
mostly you'll have BZ players split between two servers = yes , but it would still be "our house" .
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

schuffler

I think it will pull from drippy's. And the ones that don't like 80mph HWs will like it. Give it all time and I agree with Harley it's still out house.

FjS

As long as most of us regulars are playing on BZ, I am skeptical the Vanilla server will enjoy much popularity.