News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

EVIL 2v2 2fort Tournament

Started by Gimpy, August 31, 2019, 08:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

Good morning TFC!

We are ready to push forward with our first (hopefully first of many) 2v2 tournament. This is open to EVERYONE who wants to play, and I will be cross-posting this everywhere I can.

This will be a 2v2 tournament. There is a server setup for for the matches called -[EVIL]- 2v2 Tournament Server, password is "tournament". Hopefully this keeps out anyone not supposed to play... If there are any issues, link up with any of the EVIL Admins (Low Council, or High Council) to help fix it. List can be found HERE: https://www.esclan.net/roster/ Clicking on their name will bring up their Steam profile which can be used to send a PM.

This will be 2v2, OvD. You spend 15 minutes on D, mapchange, then 15 minutes on O. Whichever team got the most caps in their 15 minutes on O will be declared the winner. I will be setting this tournament up as a double elimination.

The server is set up to be 15 minutes of play time, with a one minute pre-match timer. I will designate who is O and who is D for the first round. If the four players agree to do it backwards, I don't care... Friendly Fire is ON, auto bhop, trimping, and our unlimited nade bags are OFF.

To register, send me a message on Steam, the EVIL forums, post here, it's all the same. But, I will be keeping an active list of signed up participants on the EVIL forums, with updates to the tournament posted everywhere. You may register as a single player and I will randomly pair you with someone, or you can register a two person team. I will leave registration open until 8 September, which I will then post the tournament schedule.

Matches will be the teams responsibility to schedule. Each round in the tournament will be given ONE WEEK. If you are unable to complete the match within the week, you may forfeit... Please have someone record a demo just in case of issues. HLTV isn't working on the tournament server at this time.

If there are any questions, please, let me know. I think we're ready for this!!

Single Participants:
Gimpy STEAM_0:1:451110
Harley STEAM_0:1:33039790
[DSTR] Dark Dragon STEAM_0:1:118657450

Teams
Rekt - Bishop STEAM_0:1:3721192 / Guts STEAM_0:0:53810801

Gimpy

If a handful of people sign up... This could really happen!

Headwind

I'd like to sign up as a single player.

Gimpy

That makes six.

Two more people, and we can start.

schuffler

I haven't seen times or dates. If I missed them I'm sorry but if they are not out it might help others wanting to play

FjS

Gimpy

Schuffler, the matches would be weekly once we get enough people to start. You would schedule it yourself with the other team

pizzahut

Until the tournament starts, voting is temporarily enabled so people can do 1v1 (ass_dm, mulch_dm) on a passworded server. (Thanks Gimpy!)

Edit: Also, while Sparky Utilities has all features turned off, I've enabled one - the "grenade in ceiling fix".

Angi

"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

pizzahut

I guess it needs one more player at least. I'm counting 7 so far (the 5 listed + Headwind and FjS).

schuffler

Do you need to sign up or can you just get 4 players and jump in there?
Is it limited to 2 vs 2 or can you do a 3 vs 3 if you wanted?

Gimpy

There wasn't enough involvement from the community, so I see no reason to run this tournament.

Angi

Saw this coming! Sadly but true . We have , like 4 TFC "groups" .
Inhouse peeps ( stick to their own kind )
420 peeps (mix of all)
EVIL regs
D2F regs
Most just play to relax , chill and run the daily stress off themselves.
Maybe at some other time^^
Me  ?...if u up for some mulch/ass ? gimme a shout out!..always up for some shit and giggles <3
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

SyKosis

You dont really know how the stress is...