News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

NEW MEMBER!! Harley Quinn

Started by Gimpy, May 23, 2019, 10:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

So it's been forever... But Harley Quinn has finally joined us.

Welcome!

Angi

Like i told you. If you cant beat em, join the fuckin pack!  :D  Thx 
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

pizzahut

Congrats! May you never run out of coffee. ;-)

SyKosis

Welcome to the evil land Harley. Hope you have got a hard patience because you will need it on the servers. Have fun.

Angi

@ Pizza , noway..never! And Syk..patience ? me ? what is that ?!? 

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

MrCoala

Hey Harley,

welcome to the dark side  8) May you always kill me when i try to backstab you as a spy  :D

Bishop

Resistance is futile.

It's good to have you on the team.

Angi

Aww..Thy Bärchen ;) and *smiles at Bish*
Ok serious mode on!
Who am i TFC wise. I met my internet love called TFC 2000 on a lan party .Where they tried to interduce me to
COUNTERSTRIKE! I looked at the game , saw snipers , and thought:  hell the fuckin no! I hate snipers -.-
And there it was TFC..map 2fort! <3 Shout out to all yall 2fort haters! : Dont even try.Thats my home, which i will protect till my dying days :)
2001 i joined clans, it was the league time.Oh how i miss those days *sigh* I was never in pr0 clans.I aint a pr0! never was never will be.
I looked for poeple who also loved the game .And had fun playing! Magic word there "fun". Real life took over at some point and we had to part.
So i came back ..jumped between 2 servers Royston and -[EVIL]-.Royston..good ping , nice ppl, but something always pulled me to the damn darkside ;)
As time passed by , i had a ritual in the morning! ( my time) .2FORT! coffee , loud music and give them fucking snipers hell! *lol*
Till today, we have a gang, who "meet" at some time in the morning US time, to "wake" up together,
Laughing when i sneak up on them, makin fun of eachother, pokin,backstabbin, concing and i surly dont want to miss that! made friends
have a bunch of foes *shout out and middle finger up*.
To who i am : I am an Angel in disguise.I am loyal to those who earned it.Fuck with them , u fuck with me! And you dont want that ;)
You try and give me shit ? well i hope you have a shovel cuz damn i will pay you back.
And again , ty to all who let me in *bows* We are gonna have a hell of a time together! <3

Yours sincerly
-[EVIL]-By Nature ;) aka Harley Quinn

p.s:

I also love 1vs1 on mulch_dm or ass_dm Tx Ladywulf , you saved my day at times ^^
My history to mulch is easy. Back in the days i was on that map 24/7 .Trying to get my soldier skills up.I remember even fallin a sleep on that map  :wideeyed: There was this guy,Guy ? No, KID! He was 13.14.maybe 15 back then .His name was Overkill .Played in FsA (friede seiner asche) And also in the national team. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBUvG5zCOhk 
I still love playing mulch at times..BUT im a grenwhore , so some lost the fun of playing me there ;)
So..i/we found ass_dm I at first had to learn to rely on my rockets.And i needed to get my ssg skill up.I got competetive there ^^
One day on 2fort..there was this guy...airshotting me . Over and over and over and over(doesnt stare at  someone particular) mummbels : yeah right buddy ;)  ...tbh..at first i laughed...but after some time i just got pissed  >:( . I wanted to know how he does that.I asked around found ppl to show me and i tried. The thing is my timing and the ping, maybe even my crosshair was / is way off.I didnt care.I tried and tried and tried , and at some point i got some.
now ass_dm is just fucking : I shot you in the air and having a ball feast..lol to act crazy when no1 is around ^^

Gimpy

Swede

Herzlich willkommen. Ich bin nicht böse und ich bin nicht Bärbel. Ich bin einer, der es schätzt, mit dir zu spielen und Spaß zu haben. Wir sind da draußen auf den Servern zu sehen.
Der alte

Sorry a bit rusty german.  :) ;) :D

Angi

aww Swede :) Tack ^^ I only know some words in swedish ^^Du bist nicht Bärbel ;)? Na sowas aber auch  ;) Dito , ich schätze es auch sehr mit dir zusammen zu spielen und Spaß zu haben !

BlasteR|TF

OH JEBUS! HQ is finally a member lol.

Well I moved to Anchorage for work but I still spend some time each week playing TFC as time allows.  Right now in my apartment I have my computer, a computer chair, and a place to sleep lol.  Not even a TV.

At the moment I am in Fairbanks for memorial day weekend but will be back settled at my apartment in a few days.  Living alone there for now but got a good setup within a quarter mile of my work so at least I don't need a car for now.

I dusted off my old Dell XPS gaming machine that was in storage here in Fairbanks.  I ended up having to hack my computer to allow steam to run on Vista (LMAO).

BlasteR

Angi

Blaster get ur shit going . Havnt seen you on tfc in ages

Blackout

Harley is back in organized TFCness?  Oh mai....

Many pipe bombs...err...blessings, my dear.