News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Schuffler

Started by Guts, April 29, 2019, 05:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

I'd like for the HLTV to be viewed on this (map was 2fort but there wasnt alot of people so I'm not sure if it was recording. Dont know the minimum, there was 3 at the time at least). Schuffler has a real problem with me because I bhop. This is the second time hes done this. I'm standing on the Outside of the cap point on the enemy sniper deck. That is NOT spawn camping. If the HLTV is not available then I want his demo of it.

Also received no warning, not that I should've for where I was anyway. The warning he gave was for a player by the name of "piss" and he was kicked for it. (are admin actions still recorded in the admin forums?) Him banning me seems like a real abuse of power on this and I would like for him to be spoken to.

You're an admin of a bhop server yet you constantly complain about it. Seems like this admin status was purely a power grab. You need to grow up Schuffler.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53810801
Reason: camping spawn
Ban Length: 6 days, 22 hours, 39 minutes
Unban Time: 8:50:22 5/6/2019
Admin Name: Katy Furbush
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38299828

cloroxwipes

He had accused me of camping spawn and killing him as he exited spawn when I was on the battlements.  None of which was true.  I figured if I had done this, he would have taken action. 

schuffler

The second I came out of spawn he killed me . Guts you know better than that. You stood right on battlements when I walked out of spawn you killed me. You do that BS a lot.  And Piss also got it for spamming spawn and camping it. You also have NO respect. As far as Bhop I think I can say how I fell. They all know it. Oh and by the way your not the only one that can do it.

You've been banned in the past for this too.

Guts

Quote from: schuffler on April 29, 2019, 05:59:29 AM
The second I came out of spawn he killed me . Guts you know better than that. You stood right on battlements when I walked out of spawn you killed me. You do that BS a lot.  And Piss also got it for spamming spawn and camping it. You also have NO respect. As far as Bhop I think I can say how I fell. They all know it. Oh and by the way your not the only one that can do it.

You've been banned in the past for this too.

I know I have been...I said that. Maybe stop trying to be a condescending jerk and go read the post as they clearly stated its not camping spawn where I was. I know I also do it a lot, cause there's nothing wrong with it. You wanted me banned because I get under your skin and you wanted to go on a free capping spree. Hope it was fun.

and it wasnt the second you came out, you came fully out, the door closed and you saw me and turned to run back in. Please let there be hltv on this.

As far as the no respect, I have respect...a lot in fact, but for admins who do their jobs properly and have respect for fellow players. The whole HC does a great job of it. You should try and emulate them a bit when you dose out your admin powers.

I also have respect for the rules and the server as a whole, as well as the man who runs it. I did my time as a HC, I helped with how the server was run, I attended admin meetings and helped make adjustments on server rules, applications, etc. FFS I'm literally in the picture in the headmast. Do your homework before you come to school.

schuffler

Well we both have different views on this. And that's fine. one place your wrong is I like playing against you. It's just you really like to camp spawns as you admit. You have a record of it and you still do it as far as I see it.

Guts

Doesn't look like there is HLTV, although at this point we don't need it as you clearly agree where I was standing when I killed you. Maybe someone can weight in on this again?

Listen I'm not apologizing and I'm not looking for an apology. This issue was discussed and decided upon a while back. I just want you to be informed and I just want to be unbanned and we'll play it out in server.

I will also be recording anytime I play with you going forward. I hope you do the same.

SyKosis

20 years of TFC!!!. No reason for the fight.

froob

The problems with cases like this are that almost every admin has a different definition of spawn camping on 2fort. A standard needs to be set.

Personally I think the sniper spawn is fair game. There are two exits. And regardless, snipers have a bad history with camping near the door and retreating in at the closest sign of danger like cowards, so they sort of set the stage for the door be spammed. Don't know what guts was playing as but maybe if he was a demo with pipes on the door I would agree.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Gimpy

Spawn killing will always be an issue. Think of it like driving on a highway. You may be doing 20 or 30km/h over the limit. Some cops will stop you, some will not. That doesn't mean the law doesn't exist.

Officially:
[No Spawn* Abuse]          - No grenades/pipes on spawn exits if no fight is going on there
                           - No entering or shooting inside enemy spawn
                           - No blocking spawn exits
                           - No playing from one's own spawn

* A spawn is signified as a location primarily used to replenish health/armor/ammo for a player separated from the rest of the map by a team-use only (SOLID) door.

I have made clarifications in the past, you can attack spawn if:
1. There is an SG/tele on the spawn door (we actually ask people move their SG's, because it creates this problem)
2. YOUR flag is in front of their spawn door (or inside)
3. People are hanging out in front of the spawn

It also depends on INTENT. Were you sitting on the deck, listening to the spawn door opening, so you could kill people as they exit? Because that could be considered spawn killing. We're you dropping all of your nades on the door? That would be throwing nades at spawn doors... Were you there to kill people as they came out onto the deck? That would be legal.

I've also said before that playing like a bitch (running away into spawn) is not against rules, but following them into the spawn to get your kill is.

All of this said, I did not see what happened, so I cannot say one way or another.

Guts

The sniper spawn isn't protected by a "team-use only (SOLID) door." There is another exit that also doesn't have a door on it.

If me listening to where enemies maybe coming from is intent to spawn camp then what are we doing? You've never lets say sat in the hallway leading to main spawn from the sniper deck, looked down across the sniper deck to the sniper spawn and killed someone as soon as they rounded the corner because you KNEW they were coming from that spawn? How about where I was today? In your 15 years of TFC, you never did that huh? I'm pretty sure you've killed me doing this, countless times, that's not spawn camping.

Also not to be a dick, but according to the official rule you posted. I did none of the "No's". And if a cop stopped me for going over the speed limit he would need to provide proof or the ticket gets dropped. Unfortunately I don't see the HLTV posted and unless there is a demo (I was not recording), where's the proof?

Yes I was standing on the outside of the cap point as a sniper, I heard the door open, I turned and saw Schuffler, he saw me, door was closed behind him, he turned to go back in. He didn't make it.

Gimpy

Guts,

I wasn't trying to say you did something against any rules. Killing people on the deck is not spawn camping, especially if you're over on the cap point.

Again, did see it... I would consider taking action if you were sitting with your red dot on the door waiting for it to open, or sitting right next to the door... but for the context given below, I don't see spawn killing.

And I'm pretty sure I've never done it to you, as I barely leave the deck in 2fort.

Guts

Quote from: Gimpy on April 29, 2019, 09:40:45 PM
Guts,

I wasn't trying to say you did something against any rules. Killing people on the deck is not spawn camping, especially if you're over on the cap point.

Again, did see it... I would consider taking action if you were sitting with your red dot on the door waiting for it to open, or sitting right next to the door... but for the context given below, I don't see spawn killing.

And I'm pretty sure I've never done it to you, as I barely leave the deck in 2fort.

I certainly did not have it over the door, I was walking the ledge in front of the cap point at the time.

As far as the other stuff, all you good snipers are one to me. I apologize if I had you mistaken with someone else all those times.

Gimpy

Also, not sure if anyone told you... The ban is removed.

Guts