News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

WHERE IS EVIL!!!!!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Started by Rocket2Me, July 06, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket2Me

Soooooo, it's a Friday evening, and EVIL servers are not showing up on the list.. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTFWTF?
I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

pizzahut

Battlezone is back, it does occasionally freeze and then not restart automatically (AFAIK).

The other servers are on-line but don't show up due to some technical issues which can't be resolved for the time being.

The Fun server has an additional issue which prevents players from joining. This too can't be resolved for the time being.

EDIT: In the meantime Sniperzone became visible again. This could be random though.

Master

Quote from: pizzahut on July 06, 2018, 07:21:44 PM
Battlezone is back, it does occasionally freeze and then not restart automatically (AFAIK).

The other servers are on-line but don't show up due to some technical issues which can't be resolved for the time being.

The Fun server has an additional issue which prevents players from joining. This too can't be resolved for the time being.
this. I rebooted the entire server when I saw this thread created as bz was down and it needed updates anyways.

The other issues described aren't fixable by me due to lack of a computer.

pizzahut

Quote from: pizzahut on July 06, 2018, 07:21:44 PM
This is probably fixed now, at least atm they show up. Occasionally a server might vanish for a few minutes.

The servers which should appear are those on the front page ( https://www.esclan.net/ ). If the status indicator is red, the corresponding server is down and won't appear in Steam's server list.