News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

im back

Started by MMA-Fish_Pig, April 18, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMA-Fish_Pig

well IM BACK!  MISS ME???  sorry i didnt give any one a heads up on my disappearance! internet got shut off and was working 12 hour days at a regular job, try and catch up on bill and shit! wife has not been working so it was all on my shoulders to keep the house afloat and i had a hard time making it threw!!!!  THE SILVER LINING!
      i made it threw my last crop got it done and finished! harvested 14lbs  ALL MINE!!!!!!!  worked my ass off to catch up on some bills! wife got a job as a security guard witch i find funny she all bark no bite, i tend to be more bite than bark!    NOW im only working 8 hour days got internet installed literally like 15 mins ago this was the first web site i went too,  I MISSED THE shit out of all you MOFO's!!!!!   i am so glad to be back it will take me a little bit to catch up on admin loggs and its off too BZ! i cant wait to play!!!!!   

froob

14 pounds of crop? damn sir, thats awesome.

welcome back fishpig, great to see you!

Heres a bad pun about returning to the community.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

DomiAvenger

WOOOOOOT!!!!
I was wondering were the fishy pig's been. Glad to hear everything's worked out for you dude. Cant wait to start playing with yea again.
Cheers bud!!!  :yay!:

Bishop

SpamDaddy!

Welcome back Fishy! It was good to see you today!

Swede

Finally someone who is easy to shoot down. Welcome back.  :yay!: :yay!:

Rocket2Me

I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

Butterbean

Welcome Back Fishy!! Glad everything is working out for you!! See you in the servers