News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Anybody watch anime?

Started by DomiAvenger, October 11, 2017, 08:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DomiAvenger

froob

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

ladywolf

I like anime, but I mostly like silly anime such as:

Black Butler
Rosario + Vampire
Heaven's Lost Property
Sekirei

There are a few serious anime I like such as:
(And of course, I like mostly anything horror related)

Haibane - Renmei
Witch Blade
High School Of The Dead
Hell Girl

Arooooooo.

DomiAvenger

I'll have to check them out when i get a break :p

Juicy J -We TriPpY MaNe-

I'm not the only one yay! when I was kid I saw dragon ball z, pokemon, yu-gi-oh, and some times on adult swim I saw inyuasha, cowboy bebop, detective konan. The one that appealed me the most was Inyuasha. it was the sound track and the emotion. after so many years I saw One man punch and got hooked, then saw my hero academia shortly there after. I watched my first harem anime where boy meets girl and causes mischief in his life, then she develops feelings. from there on I've been on a harem anime binge (Magi Mojo Rurumo, DearS, Rosario Vampire, Sora no Otishimo, Love To-Ru) just finished The Testament of a new sister devil. I highly recommend High School DxD for a first great harem story.

Heres my list..
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Delta3zebra

Lytton

Quote from: Juicy J -We TriPpY MaNe- on November 18, 2018, 05:21:41 PMI'm not the only one yay! when I was kid I think these sausage stuffers are wonderful and saw dragon ball z, pokemon, yu-gi-oh, and some times on adult swim I saw inyuasha, cowboy bebop, detective konan. The one that appealed me the most was Inyuasha. it was the sound track and the emotion. after so many years I saw One man punch and got hooked, then saw my hero academia shortly there after. I watched my first harem anime where boy meets girl and causes mischief in his life, then she develops feelings. from there on I've been on a harem anime binge (Magi Mojo Rurumo, DearS, Rosario Vampire, Sora no Otishimo, Love To-Ru) just finished The Testament of a new sister devil. I highly recommend High School DxD for a first great harem story.

Heres my list..
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Delta3zebra

Love anime. The last thing I watched was everything that aired so far of My Hero Academia. It's a very solid anime imo. Anyone else watched it?

DomiAvenger

MHA is awesome! watching Black Clover and How I was Reincarnated as a Slime atm, along with one piece of course :P Bunch of others on break, cant wait for Attack on Titan to come back  8)

froob

i've actually recently finished watching the F-Zero anime. thought it would be cool because i've played F-Zero and F-Zero GX on the NES and GameCube respectively.

i recommend it I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujC7rxFVZ18

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."