Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Say Hello Here!

Started by barconcern@hotmail.com, November 26, 2009, 01:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

aFF

Osmosis

Hi guys as you see my name is Osmosis I just joined the forum today even though i have playered here a while.

I have read a load of the posts here and I mean a load of posts.

1st I want to congratulate you for wanting to keep TFC alive (so do I) looks like ur doing a grand job.
2nd I am at the moment an admin on aimaster server (sorry for the advertising/ I have been admin on a total of 5 servers in my playing history all shut down or moved on to new games) but the server has been down for a while new HD required, so I found myself on your server spillway to be exact.

Loads of fun just like it used to be in the old days ( got HL demo on PCzone mag 1997 started playing TFC when it came out) I have 2 steam accounts and currently play non steam (faster loading times on an old pc)

3rd I have noticed a lot of players from S.America play on your servers. Some posts remark about the conduct of said player ie - swearing at admins etc just to let you know some of the said players mentioned in the posts have cheated in the past and can turn on/off the aimbot/walls when they know an admin is watching.
I was playing tonight on spillway and a player called ~ratchetprime~ was aimbotting I specced for 10 mins or so and you could see he definately was no doubt about it.
FYI most of metalstreet are banned from Aimaster (turn on speedhack/aim/walls when they want, any cheat perm ban sorry but that's why they play on your server. Not saying they do now but also ANBU do the same as soon as they know admin on they turn it off, but when the admin leave all the swearing against the admin takes place.

Any way great to see your keeping TFC alive my spray is Team Fortress Classic to keep it alive.
You can keep ur CS/DOD/TFF/TF2 TFC rocks.

PS keep up the good work Osmo over and out.

Os

-samurai-

Hey Osmosis, havent seen u for a long time buddy  ;)
Thanks for rquest about "MetalStreet and ANBU" Sometimes i use nonsteam account to spect them too.
I hope to see ya playin on EVIL more in future.
Cya on servers man.

p0izon

Your name was brought up to me as a player who was going around using other players names. Although it's not quite against our rules (unless it is admin impersonation), it's still a juvenile act. So I'd suggest before trying to point out and correct other player's conduct please address your own first.

aFF

I've also had claims of him team shooting. Surprisingly, when I showed up on the server he acted like a good lil school boy. I think he should be more worried and focused about how he conducts himself foremost instead of what others are doing at this point.

deadly

For the longest time this post has ran with a "hello" and "hi" things of that sort.  Can these last few messages be removed or just moved to another thread?  This was not the place this stuff in my opionion.

Osmosis

Quote from: p0izon on September 09, 2012, 04:04:28 PM
Your name was brought up to me as a player who was going around using other players names. Although it's not quite against our rules (unless it is admin impersonation), it's still a juvenile act. So I'd suggest before trying to point out and correct other player's conduct please address your own first.

I'll take that on board p0izon it was asdasd's name (I wont make any excuses here)

Quote from: aFF on September 09, 2012, 04:33:34 PM
I've also had claims of him team shooting. Surprisingly, when I showed up on the server he acted like a good lil school boy. I think he should be more worried and focused about how he conducts himself foremost instead of what others are doing at this point.

Sorry that did make me laugh (good lil schoolboy) bit older than that.
With a name like TROLLER making acusations about ts'ing O well.
Being a bit older than a school boy I think I know how to conduct myself. Pity the other players get away with it when there is no admins on and some noob to the server ie - Me is trying to fit in and not knowing how things work etc gets verbally abused every kill just about.

As for the Other players so to speak it was just a heads up about them. I'll leave it next time.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Os

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

i am not new i think almost 2 years but welcome everybodie who is new and i do  sincerly hope you enjoy your time on these servers
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

Derpy Hooves

Hello guys, but im really like fun server and sniper when kid is stupid said spammer won't stop.

Thanks-you.