News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

B-Hop

Started by $trawberry, September 16, 2015, 08:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p0izon

xheon

Hey!!  Give me some props, at least I bhop manually, never used autobhop, this way I can bhop anywhere (cept shitty drippys).   :D

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: xheon on September 17, 2015, 10:37:26 PM
Hey!!  Give me some props, at least I bhop manually, never used autobhop, this way I can bhop anywhere (cept shitty drippys).   :D

^True fact. I have seen him after a server crash. The bhop plugin no workie but xheon is flyin around like a real sounuva...that is to say yes he can also bhop quite well.

Everyone they are talking about are awesome, klumy, guap, and p0izon are not just -[EVIL]- they are evil.  They will bhop + trimp circle strafe around you stabbing you or setting you on fire. gets me so damn mad. At least xheon kills me like a man - with a rocket to the face! (I kill Azul much more than I do any of you).

:::rage quits:::

P.s. xheons avatar makes my wife and I laugh!

crosby

how quickly you forget crosby

strawberry

Goto server and hold space. Do figure 8s without touching foward once.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: crosby on September 18, 2015, 02:58:29 PM
how quickly you forget crosby

strawberry

Goto server and hold space. Do figure 8s without touching foward once.

I didn't think you were still EVIL cros I never see you tagged up. Sorry bro :-P

crosby

Undercover to weed out the NARCOS

klumy

Guts

Bonaparte

Quote from: Rand on September 19, 2015, 03:01:17 PM
Hmmmm.

-[EVIL]- crosby   0d 16:43:55h   2015-08-21 11:00:12

lol_face  D:
That was prolly snow impersonating him.

crosby

iRespect

Quote from: p0izon on September 17, 2015, 05:46:20 PM
Quote from: Sun-Tzu on September 17, 2015, 04:07:51 PM
In the following order, the best bhopping in general, for all classes: Klummy, Guapo and Bishop (a tie), Azul, Juliet and Rand (a tie), Poizon, Paz, Swede, lil-bastard, IronHD, Venomous, Sun-Tzu, Dark-Reign, (1)Player, Master!!!

You're off your rocker! The only people I would wholeheartedly agree on being better than me are Klumy, Guapo, & Azul.

To be honest, I think Bishop is the best at Bunny Hopping, or at least he SHOULD be. I've been playing TFC for more than 4 years now and when I first started, there was a server called:
TFC *** Chamber (I don't think I'm allowed to say it). Bishop was easily the TOP fragger of the server and he was the only one to know how to BHOP. I didn't even know about BHOP until he taught me :) He taught me bhop by using mouse wheel(Am I the only one using mouse wheel in the server to bhop? I can't use the auto bhop since it lags me.), air-strafes, corrected my moves, taught me conc jumping, basically almost everything about TFC. I've been learning BHOP for about 4 years now. I recommend you ask Bishop if he ever gets online. In my opinion, he's a true movement expert in TFC :).

You might wanna try playing CS 1.6 Hide & Seek too. It mostly consist of Bunnyhopping (With multi strafes e.g doing 6 strafes in every jump in mid air) and Longjumping which is all about synced air strafes.

ma

Realistically, if you want to learn how to bhop on non-auto bhop servers the first thing you'll need to do is drop a "jump; wait" script in your autoexec. The next most important thing is to practice getting good at generating speed in the fewest number of jumps possible at the beginning of your sequence. After that it's building the muscle memory to know when you need to hit the jump key next when bhopping on both flat and uneven surfaces.

Once you get the basics down (I recommend doing your practicing in well yard or some other flat, open space) you can work on not hitting walls, etc., ducking while bhopping to avoid speed cap (for normal servers), and playing with when to mix bhop in with gliding, sharking, etc.

Master

Quote from: ma on August 19, 2016, 10:09:20 AM
Realistically, if you want to learn how to bhop on non-auto bhop servers the first thing you'll need to do is drop a "jump; wait" script in your autoexec. The next most important thing is to practice getting good at generating speed in the fewest number of jumps possible at the beginning of your sequence. After that it's building the muscle memory to know when you need to hit the jump key next when bhopping on both flat and uneven surfaces.

Once you get the basics down (I recommend doing your practicing in well yard or some other flat, open space) you can work on not hitting walls, etc., ducking while bhopping to avoid speed cap (for normal servers), and playing with when to mix bhop in with gliding, sharking, etc.
+1 for the j;w; script, I used to use a 7 jump script, then I got better at it and used a 3 jump script and had no problems with it.. fast forward to nowish, I have been too lazy to GET another j;w; script, however I have had very little problems bhopping with the standard bind space +jump, and if I really need fast accurate bhopping I will simply bind it to mwheeldown (which is extremely easy thanks to my frictionless scrollwheel)

but honestly, the only way you will ever git gud at bhop is if you practice it and LEARN what bhop REALLY is, it's more than just jumping over and over, you need to know WHY its a faster form of movement, because theres a lot more going on than just jumping over and over Kappa

Bishop

Send me a message if you see me online and want help with Bhop.  I'm happy to help you learn.