News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

EVIL 1v1 2fortsniper Tournament

Started by Gimpy, May 22, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

Quote from: Gimpy on June 26, 2016, 10:09:59 PM
Master and I will be facing off THIS WEDNESDAY!! 9pm CST in the Sniperzone.

Come and watch!!

For those that can't watch, I will record a demo and post it. Master as well maybe?
sure I can record a demo.

Gimpy

HLTV was mentioned... But that doesn't do much for this... You can't see zoom in HLTV.

Especially since you have different levels of zoom :P

ill4death

Can't wait to see someone spray the prize sprays I have created!

ShouldBeNew_

Won against Missy for 10-8. Though that was quite close! Well played Missy!  ;)

PAZ I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!

missy

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on June 28, 2016, 02:51:18 PM

Won against Missy for 10-8. Though that was quite close! Well played Missy!  ;)

thanks and gg

PAZ I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!

Gimpy

Alright, that puts Paz vs ShouldBeNew.

We're just about caught up, and ready for the finals soon!!

ill4death

I saw the demo twice and i think there should be a redo. Someone other person entered the server and was a distraction. Is there anyway we can lock the sniper server during tournaments?

Gimpy

Missy / SBN,

Do either of you want a rematch because of this?

If this happens again, ask the person politely to wait in spec. If they refuse, well, wait a few minutes... Use the console command "amx_who" which will give you a SteamID and an IP. Pass that on to any admin, and the person will be dealt with.

Ill - Adding a password would have to be done by an admin, and if that is the case, the admin could just kick the person refusing to wait in spec.

ill4death

I suggest that there be a scheduled time for a tourny event btwn 2 people posted here when they agree on a time then an admin can agree to lock the server for that period of time and wouldn't have to stick around and unlock it after that time. Perhaps a 1 hour lock down with a password posted here by the attending admin who agree to facilitate it. Anyone who gets the password by looking here should likely have enough repect to stay in spectate.

ShouldBeNew_

Quote from: Gimpy on June 28, 2016, 10:35:16 PM
Missy / SBN,

Do either of you want a rematch because of this?
I did ask her after the match if she does want a rematch because of the player thing but she said that she'll let me win anyways.

Master

gg gimpy, I played too safely.. and lost 5 to 10.. until we meet again. :)

Gimpy

For anyone without time to watch the demo, Master played it safe, and didn't SpeedSnipe me much... Which is the only reason I won.

This puts me into the finals against whoever wins the Loser's bracket. Good luck to the five of you who remain.

StarBurns

ShouldBeNew_

I'm still waiting for [Jesus is King] Sun-Tzu to post a new joke here.

Master