News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

EVIL 1v1 2fortsniper Tournament

Started by Gimpy, May 22, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missy

sign me up. ill get on when i can i don't know who i would snipe but lets do this :)

ShouldBeNew_

You can sign me up, though if the tournaments are in Clan Meetings time (when it's midnight/early morning in Europe) then I can't really promise anything.

Gimpy

SBN,

You will arrange the match with whoever you're playing.

Paz

BUMP

Well, if my calculations are correct, and they usually are, we have 9 people so far who is interested  :D :angel:

1. Gimpy
2. Blackhawk
3. Paz
4. Arise
5. Master
6. Iron
7. Missy
8. Should
9. deadly
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

SyKosis

Did someone say sniper?😂
Sign me up.Hopefully i will be free.

ShouldBeNew_

Quote from: SyKosis on June 01, 2016, 07:09:54 PM
Did someone say sniper?😂
Sign me up.Hopefully i will be free.
That's a 10 then.

Gimpy

I'll try and find some time this weekend to set everything up. I'll update everything here, and I may send out PM's to everyone letting them know who's sniping who.

Reminder - You will have a week to set up a time to play against your opponent. If you fail to match them within a week, let me know. If one side just refuses everything, then maybe they'll just forfeit.

Nuggs

Seven day's time to setup a match?

I should be able to make that work, count me it.

Dont forget, I've been taking out civilian prez snipers since 2000.

lol_face

missy

well i leave to go to new york on the 8th. but i get back on 14th anywhere from now to the 8th i can. or after the 14th

Gimpy

Missy,

It'll be published tomorrow (OR SATURDAY, I'm golfing tomorrow) who is facing who in the first round. You'll have until 11 Jun 2016 to schedule your match with your opponent!

deadly

i or missy may have to forfeit our match with each other as we snipe on the same pc. i have another in the house but it would be difficult to use for tfc. i will try to figure it out.

Gimpy

Deadly,

If you and Missy end up against each other, I'll  switch in to make it work

missy