News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Mgs gone?

Started by ., September 11, 2014, 02:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

Any plans to do away with autobhop or trimp? A few players asking about that as well.

p0izon

I hope auto bhop does get disabled so the complainers can be surprised when they're still getting rekt by bhoppers. Soon they'll be asking for an anti bhop.

klumy

Quote from: Master on October 30, 2014, 01:12:42 PM
Quote from: Saleen219 on October 30, 2014, 10:48:46 AM
That i am aware of, temp. From my understanding, we are disabling neotf during the weekends and it may have been forgotten to have been re-enabled.
not exactly, there was a reversal here, tried the server with neotf off during the week, the numbers were good, and the maps were better.
I will be re-enabling it November 1st .. For how long, I am unsure.
pls, no.

SpamDaddy!

We could add hook! No bhop necessary, and ANYONE can learn to....HOOK IT!
Because the hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE9L9cNDMgo

GODFATHER_SOUR

I used to love hook, but after not using it for quite a while, then going on and using it on one of our other servers, I just don't like it anymore.  It made it too easy to get from point A to point B.  That is my opinion.  Now, if only I can learn how to bhop, that would be great.  lol
Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: GODFATHER_SOUR on October 31, 2014, 12:38:14 AM
I used to love hook, but after not using it for quite a while, then going on and using it on one of our other servers, I just don't like it anymore.  It made it too easy to get from point A to point B.  That is my opinion.  Now, if only I can learn how to bhop, that would be great.  lol

Dude, I can honestly say it was difficult cuz I use the arrow keys and I still suck but I CAN bhop! As long as cl_autobhop 1 is enabled : ) But I CAN! Learning to hop left was a mofo! I swear I could not do it but one week I just logged on and did nothing but try and bhop. Finally I got it. Juliet is a really good teacher..very patient. Master is also a good teacher.

Swede

Enough, no hook on BZ server.

Saleen219

Total agreement, NO hook on bz! Hook free zone!

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Saleen219 on October 31, 2014, 12:43:35 PM
Total agreement, NO hook on bz! Hook free zone!
It is very rare I can use a conversation to mention The Hook by Blues Traveler, that was the reason for saying it. I actually agree..can you imagine "hook mod" in the hands of people like...well...nm.

SpamDaddy!

So it was neotf again for a day?

I just went on bz,....even though i had 200 cells, it kept saying need 100 cells...
couldnt build mg.