News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

crosby

Started by .dub, June 21, 2014, 12:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleen219

Every time you, or any one else for that matter, use(s) the Say command, its recorded.

p0izon

Saleen219

2014-06-17 19:04:48   eri you wanna spec the anbu fag

Btw, that fag talk needs to stop. Id ban you for that alone. No derogatory remarks, calling some one a fag is not tolerated.

Be nice if you didnt spam the fuckyousound so much too.

Swede

From your chatlog: " 2014-06-18 17:33:59 why are the admins here so bad?. "

What do you hope to gain with this?

crosby

From hacking to admin disrespect to pilling spawn is why you were banned. Usually people who get unbanned from hacking in the server are already on thin ice.  I asked all the other admins if I should overturn the ban and so far I haven't heard anyone say yes.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: .dub on June 24, 2014, 08:12:34 PM
Quote from: Rand on June 24, 2014, 07:04:47 PM
I didn't go back very far, as I am sure from .dub's history that there'd be more tasty tidbits, but this was nice:

2014-06-17 18:52:08 fagmin command.

Please show us this "history" that i have. we would all love to see it.

Nothin' worse than your own logic biting you in the ass!

Saleen219

No more comments from him so far, so i guess he knows he has been fairly nailed by his own comments.

Kinda like when i chewed out a cop last week. Saw her run. Stop sign, speeding, and cutting offf a school bus. When i just happened to mention i have a dashcam, you could see her body language change. She knew she was caught and couldnt do a damn thing about it.

Oooh did i ever put her thru a wringer lol

SpamDaddy!

Good job...people like that need a good ass chewin' occasionally

.dub

Ok crosby if you want to go that route here we go. You've been banned from STA for hacking. You made a new account and new alias. You were givin a cracked version of TFC by someone who I wont mention and use perfect player on EVIL servers and AK. Also I threw those pills from bridge to batts to kill the snipers, I'm not sure how thats throwing them in the spawn, Everyone throws nades from bridge onto batts so wheres their bans? Also you don't have a demo of me pilling spawn and if you did you would see it was on batts so thats just you're word. OK so thats done now for the admin disrespect...I used the fuck you sound clip that is on the server..If we arn't allowed to say it, why the hell is it on the server? c'mon guys...if you really want to keep me banned than so be it, full of hackers with no steam accounts anyways.

SpamDaddy!

Guys if you have a personal problem with each other please hash it out through PMs. This thread isn't about Crosby's past. I bet everybody here has hacked at some point in their gaming career. We need to resolve this and the ban stands or it doesn't. It's not a debate.

Saleen219

Correct on both arguments:

Take personal things to PM

This isnt a debate, its now in the hands of the admins. If need be this thread will be either locked, or moved to a forum where there is admin only access,