News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Clan Video

Started by Dark Strikes BAck, October 09, 2009, 08:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Strikes BAck

Hai guys!! I'm currently working on a video for our clan, it will take some time but will eventually come together, I'm open to many suggestions so just post what you think, I will still be taping some parts to bring it together so there is still time! suggestions could be anything from, maybe a killing spree, or something cool you can do, or even just some stupid shit!! drop me a line, I'll check often and update often

Master

I cant wait to see it.. apparently everyone else is in a silent awe  :o

Dark Strikes BAck

lol Master you are quite wise, I've got all the video clips i want to put in sorted out, and I'm about to begin putting parts together, now would be a good time to give me any suggestions to be put into the video, some examples are in my first post ;D

Master

Quote from: Dark Strikes BAck on October 10, 2009, 08:10:51 PM
lol Master you are quite wise, I've got all the video clips i want to put in sorted out, and I'm about to begin putting parts together, now would be a good time to give me any suggestions to be put into the video, some examples are in my first post ;D
Yes.

Dark Strikes BAck

Master

Dark Strikes BAck

thanks, my pants video is almost done
:D ;D

Foxy

Lol wtf =P
That song makes me wana eat myself.

Anyways Nice vid. =D

BiLlIsTiC

HAHHAAH Foxy HAHAHHAHAHH... I could picture you knaring on your arm man. lololol

Foxy

Quote from: BiLlIsTiC on November 25, 2009, 04:15:07 AM
HAHHAAH Foxy HAHAHHAHAHH... I could picture you knaring on your arm man. lololol

Haha Yeah that is totaly what I was doing when I posted that comment! =D