News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

OTP (offer to purchase)

Started by CondensationMan, November 26, 2015, 11:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CondensationMan

Turpow and I would like to make an offer to MASTER of purchase the Fun/Adv server. We are open to discussions and are willing to pay if we can reach an agreed upon price. Please let us know if this is of any interest to you and how or when we can start negotiations.

Sincerely, CondensationMan and Turpow Inc.

CondensationMan

and people keep voting for stupid skill maps when they already have a skills server. Turpow and I have long discussed this and this is want we want to do.

NiGHTS

Quote from: CondensationMan on November 26, 2015, 11:28:40 AM
Turpow and I would like to make an offer to MASTER of purchase the Fun/Adv server. We are open to discussions and are willing to pay if we can reach an agreed upon price. Please let us know if this is of any interest to you and how or when we can start negotiations.

Sincerely, CondensationMan and Turpow Inc.

I would be the first one to object to this,you're no longer an TFCSS member and you guys both had a huge discussion, so i'll take this post as a troll.

Browny

CondensationMan

me either.

we had long discussions to work out the details of the purchase.   

CondensationMan

ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, TURPOW, AND GLADOS (AKA MASKED MAN) I HEARBY WITHDRAW OUR OFFER TO PURCHASE THE FUN/ADV SERVER!

Browny

J0llyR0ger

Yes, PLEASE take the Conc and "Skills" maps off and leave the FUN maps.  There is a "Skills" server for those.   Nothing more irritating than everyone leaving because some south american players vote up the conc maps.

Browny

Quote from: J0llyR0ger on November 27, 2015, 08:27:46 PM
Yes, PLEASE take the Conc and "Skills" maps off and leave the FUN maps.  There is a "Skills" server for those.   Nothing more irritating than everyone leaving because some south american players vote up the conc maps.
Hey...that's true

NiGHTS

i'm totally out of this. kthxbai

CondensationMan

Dont worry Glados, I mean masked man,  your secret is safe with us. Any business deals we would have made with master will not be made public.