News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

GG EVIL!!

Started by Gimpy, October 16, 2014, 11:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

Well, its come time that I say GG, for a few short weeks.

I'm off to my course in Quebec for six weeks, and will be back the first week of December. I will have extremely limited internet access, so I will be browsing the forums now and then, but will not be around the servers.

As I've been telling my wife the past few weeks, it'll go by quick, and before you know it, I'll be back!

--Gimpy

Saleen219

safe trip gimpster, dont let those efn frenchies get you down! cya when you get back

Swede

Have a nice one, hope its interesting. Cya on the servers when u back.

SpamDaddy!

hey, Gimperoo, take us with ya wherever you go! http://store.steampowered.com/mobile  8)
be safe and see you sooooon!

Kerrybiantulip

I'm going to go into Gimpywithdrawal at this point!   I'll miss you, Gimpenstein. :)

Stay in touch <3

Gimpy

Fyi - of the many attacks against Canadian military this week, i am not a victim. I am on the base where the vehicle ridiculousness happened.

I am only allowed on my phone for 30 mins a night, and that time is usually spent talking to my wife, or working on my course. Doing 10 hours of class work, followed by 5-7 hours of homework and working on kit and inspections.

Ill be back soon-ish!!

Kerrybiantulip

Understood, just give us a fix when you can.   Hope things are alright for you Northern folk, I know we have many Canadians that play and I hope everyone is okay after today's events.

Swede

Many reports here about the vehicle and shooting in Canada on the news

Saleen219

The other day someone ran over a soldier, the driver was later killed in the police chase. The killer had been "radicalized" - converted to Islam.

Yesterday there was a shooting at a mall in Ottawa, then a soldier was killed at our war memorial in Ottawa, again a radicalized person who converted to Islam. the shooter then made his way into our Parliament building (dunno how he did that considering the police presence there), where the seargant at arms shot and killed the shooter.

I guess this officially brings terrorism to Canada i guess. Its no longer "someone elses problem".

What a lot of Canadians cant get over is that we are such a peace loving nation - thinking no one hates us. Well i guess Islamic radicals do.

I say we all bomb them off the planet.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Saleen219 on October 23, 2014, 05:37:37 PM
The other day someone ran over a soldier, the driver was later killed in the police chase. The killer had been "radicalized" - converted to Islam.

Yesterday there was a shooting at a mall in Ottawa, then a soldier was killed at our war memorial in Ottawa, again a radicalized person who converted to Islam. the shooter then made his way into our Parliament building (dunno how he did that considering the police presence there), where the seargant at arms shot and killed the shooter.

I guess this officially brings terrorism to Canada i guess. Its no longer "someone elses problem".

What a lot of Canadians cant get over is that we are such a peace loving nation - thinking no one hates us. Well i guess Islamic radicals do.

I say we all bomb them off the planet.

Damn straight.

Venomous Fangs

We too are facing the lunatics in Australia. Rest assured they will be brought to justice, my thoughts and condolences

At your service Saleen219 and to Canada

Tony R

SpamDaddy!

We live in a world that is so "tolerant" of anything anyone does that boundaries have become blurred to the point of being nearly nonexistent. We, as a global society, are becoming desensitized to hatred and violence in such a way that the suffering of others doesn't cause a second glance. We exclaim our outrage then flip the channel to Sportscenter.

As a world we have an obligation to stand for the right be human and free. But within that freedom must also exist structure. We have proven that we are little better than animals when opportunity provides us a chance to show our true nature. We must hold ourselves accountable for our actions.

I may be a christian and you may not approve but at least we can discuss this. These barbarians that shield their heinous acts behind their faith and claim service to a greater god have spent generations convincing themselves that they are in some holy fight. There is no discussion. Their answer is to decapitate innocent people and post a video. To incite violence and mayhem in the streets of their own countries.

The sheer vulgarity of the acts of these cowards should galvanize the civilized world into uniting and wiping this trash from the face of the earth.

Too many innocents bleed for these criminals. They have declared war on every non muslim individual in this world. The time for accountability is now.

-[EVIL]- Bonesaw

It was a wild day in Ottawa yesterday! I'm from here and I was working on Parliament hill when it all went down. Most of the construction crews were at either east or west block so nobody was hurt or overly riled up but the shooting was insane. It was a lot louder than I thought it'd be!

Have a safe trip Gimper. See you when you're back!