News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by GODFATHER_SOUR, October 01, 2014, 02:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GODFATHER_SOUR

cage Well, it's been quite a while.  I have been unable to play for quite a while since that fucked up update.  Fortunately, I just rebuilt my PC, and it can handle TFC without issue.  The bad news is I had forgotten all the commands and stuff from my extensive time away.  I will be reading up, trying to get myself back to where I need to be.  I will also be asking questions... hopefully not too many stupid ones. ;) 
Anyhow, I just wanted to step in and let you guys know my ugly mug is back.  I am looking forward to having my ass handed to me, once again. 
-Sour.
Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

Master

long time no see, glad you're back! :)

GODFATHER_SOUR

Thank you, Master.  Looking forward to getting back to it.
Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

HellRaiser

It's been a long time. It's good to see you back.

Swede

Hey GFS, welcome back  :) ;)

Saleen219

yeah welcome back! Not quite the same without ya!

SpamDaddy!

Wow....glad you are back GF! You probably don't remember me, I used to play as Fragzilla but I'm SpamDaddy! now  :P

See you soon I hope : )

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Glad to see u back Sour  :cry2:

GODFATHER_SOUR

Thanks guys.  I remember you, Spamdaddy!  You were under the same name when I got lost.  lol

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: GODFATHER_SOUR on October 02, 2014, 01:26:33 AM
Thanks guys.  I remember you, Spamdaddy!  You were under the same name when I got lost.  lol

This is just further proof I am becoming old and senile  :P

GODFATHER_SOUR

In fact, I think I had banned you a couple of times.  haha!!  Nice to see you as an admin!