News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

NeoTF - Spy Problem

Started by ShouldBeNew_, August 15, 2014, 05:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShouldBeNew_

Okay so i don't think that this is the right board but whatever. Whenever a spy feigns i look at him and it says his name and i already know that he is faking death. I kill him then.

I hope you know the problem of what i am saying. The problem is that the player already knows his name and should be these names censored if he's feign? I might forgot about something but seriously. It's weird to me and it seems kinda cheaty.

Elitesse

Not only that, but if you walk on a real corpse, you can walk through it, it's not a physical object anymore. If you try to walk on a feigning spy, the corpse is like a wall and you can't walk through it but only jump on it. But those aren't big problems in my opinion, in the heat of a battle you will rarely notice that one of the dozens of corpses is a feigning spy! I don't think that, for example, in 2fort someone goes to investigate the corpses while tons of enemies storm the room.

Rand

LOL@Eli.

That's the way TFC has always been for feigning spies.  It is one way to check for them: Run over a corpse.

Saleen219

I shoot every spy i see laying on the ground, friendly or enemy. just in case.

Elitesse

I rarely do that, it's a big waste of ammo but that's not the problem, usually there are dozens of enemies running around and stopping for a while to shoot spies is very risky. However when the area is quiet I usually jump on the spy and slowly beat him with a Crowbar!

Venomous Fangs

The best way to deal with feigning spiies as a medic is to sit on them and use the Medkit on them. Whilst your sitting on them they cannot get up and are at your mercy.

Some of the comments I have had from the infected/pinned down spies have been hilarious.

Rand

While you do that, Venom, it's better to think continually in your head that you are farting on them.  Flatulence relief is good.