News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Infect and run

Started by Rubyus, October 28, 2014, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleen219

Noticed since ban list reset pretty much every post in that thread is about valve players...lets have a day set aside for steam id players only.

Aaaaaand go:

Pass some popcorn pls

Kerrybiantulip

Quote from: -[EVIL]- Bonesaw on January 25, 2015, 09:31:35 AM
you can't say something isn't cheating because everyone has access to the same cheating methods. It's either original or it's hax. There's no grey area.

So you're saying even the moderators of the old professional TFC matches were allowing cheating, since they were permitted in league matches back in the day? 

Wonder why they didn't agree.

Kerrybiantulip

- I still remain the best looking member of this clan

I call BS!

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Juliet on January 25, 2015, 11:39:50 AM
- I still remain the best looking member of this clan

I call BS!

I agree with Juliet on this one, mainly because I am so awesome...but I am awesome and fantastic looking. So yeah...bs.

klumy

In all seriousness...  and again, my panties are fresh and dry, you can't say something isn't cheating because everyone has access to the same cheating methods. It's either original or it's hax. There's no grey area. I think that is where my argument turned to, rather than the idea of the mods themselves. It isn't a level playing field no matter how you spin it. If you have to add on or install some sort of trick just to stay slightly competitive then you're not playing the game the way it should be played.

-[EVIL]- Bonesaw

Real constructive!

Everyone has their opinion on this and I doubt we're all ever going to be on the same page. But if I laughed at things you said because I didn't agree with it, you wouldn't be too peachy.

Don't be a shmo.

This conversation is never going to go anywhere so I don't need to keep spewing out my thoughts. We may as well go back to hating on medics!

bIGPIng

In modern warfare ....the more you play the better your weapons get...is that an even playing field ???   TFC pWnz

-[EVIL]- Bonesaw

Nope, it sure isn't. AND screw COD... I'd rather go back to Perfect Dark for the N64 than waste time playing that awful series.

ladywolf

I like to do the infect and run because I like to hear people dying.

Infecting someone helps the medic to kill someone better. The faster they die, the faster I can get my shotty out or throw a grenade and kill them.

Hearing them die is just a plus in my book.

;)

Arooooooo.

Venomous Fangs

Now theres a Lady who understands Medic Infect!  8) :laugh:

crosby

#1 no one has seen my selfie.. I am the hottest tic player

#2 why are talking like klumy and guano are good?

#3 play something else other then engineer schuffler... I play soldier bc you can juggle people who hold spacebar for bhop.

Guapo has it right. He is using the same tools made available to you. You just need to take advantage of it.

also hi klumy!

klumy

Quote from: crosby on February 03, 2015, 04:27:15 PM
#1 no one has seen my selfie.. I am the hottest tic player

#2 why are talking like klumy and guano are good?

#3 play something else other then engineer schuffler... I play soldier bc you can juggle people who hold spacebar for bhop.

Guapo has it right. He is using the same tools made available to you. You just need to take advantage of it.

also hi klumy!

hi fren!

SpamDaddy!

I r l337 & \/\/|ll D3z†r0y y0u all. :rip:

Saleen219

spammy spammy spammy...put that booze down....l33t..shit man, i hurt myself when i read that

;)

:laugh:

bIGPIng

mAy aLL tHe gOOdnEss iN thE light bEAM On SPAMMY nOw....HmmmmmmzzzzAAAHHmmmmzzZZZ