News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Master and fellow members...

Started by SpamDaddy!, September 29, 2014, 08:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

Thanks for making a place where an old married guy can relax and have fun no matter how hard life is trying to kick me in the balls. You all make this a cool place to be.

To Master, thank you for caring enough to make this place work and for finding like minded people who care. You are an impressive collection of individuals. I realized today with my work schedule and my wife's health I spend more time here than with friends in my daily life. It's like sitting in an old comfortable chair.

Just wanted to say thanks so...

Thanks.
Lee
A.k.a. SpamDaddy!

P.s. Please move to clan lounge  :embarrassed2:

SpamDaddy!

What I said abpove may saound gay, Idiuno..I'm drunk so theer.

Master

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on September 29, 2014, 08:59:51 PM
What I said abpove may saound gay, Idiuno..I'm drunk so theer.
now it makes perfect sense, thank you for clearing that up

Gimpy

SpamDaddy!

Thanks, Gimp, I wish I remembered posting this  :laugh: Let this be a lesson kids, don't drink and type!

Gimpy

Be happy it was us, and not some ex-lover you were typing to!!

ladywolf

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on September 29, 2014, 08:03:57 PM
Thanks for making a place where an old married guy can relax and have fun no matter how hard life is trying to kick me in the balls. You all make this a cool place to be.

To Master, thank you for caring enough to make this place work and for finding like minded people who care. You are an impressive collection of individuals. I realized today with my work schedule and my wife's health I spend more time here than with friends in my daily life. It's like sitting in an old comfortable chair.

Just wanted to say thanks so...

Thanks.
Lee
A.k.a. SpamDaddy!

P.s. Please move to clan lounge  :embarrassed2:

You make it fun to play as well spam. :)
Arooooooo.