News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Good ole Texas

Started by Paz, June 23, 2016, 04:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paz

Gotta love the Texas Heat.  100 degrees outside with a heat index of 113.  Only gonna get worse from here. 
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

Butterbean

I feel ya brotha.....  Hot in Deep South TX too.... Kinda sad when the only thing that can beat the heat is flooding rain or a hurricane. Stay cool and keep that AC on SNOW bro!!!!

Paz

Venomous Fangs

Ouch That's getting warm, my outdoor thermometer is reading 6 Degrees C here at the moment (about 43 in F).

Reminds me of back in early Feb 2009. I was talking online to my Brother who was in Washington DC at the time. It was 47.5 degrees C here (118 degrees F) and -13 degrees C in Washington (9 degrees F). That made for a temperatures difference of 60 Degrees C or 108 degrees F. We both agreed it would be a good idea to split the difference on a balmy 30 degrees C (86 Degrees F).

ill4death

Been plenty hot here in socal too!

Anus

Where in Texas? San Angelo myself

Bonaparte

I live in the Republic of Texas as well.  ..San Antonio..  go Spurs go!!!

I'd rather it not rain much in the summer, because it only makes things worse in the long run. 
An evening shower is nice... not one of those random, quick rain showers around noon that makes the heat feel sticky.

South Texas went from hail-storm country to a desert pretty quickly.  You gotta be 'Texas tough' to live here.

Paz

Northeast Texas / southwest Arkansas border

Texarkana - a town that is in two states.

p0izon

Bonaparte

Butterbean

Texas Weather: (5 seasons)
Mid to late November thru late December - Fall
Late December thru mid January - Winter(ish)
Mid January - February - Spring
March - mid November - Summer
May thru September - FKING HOT!!! (sometimes called hell)

Since we are in the middle of FKING HOT the temperature here in Texas is about right.

Stay Cool Fellow Texans!!!