News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Some feelings

Started by William Chan, November 22, 2013, 02:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Chan

Hello all

I have been playing in the Evil server for a year, feel master is really too much, a year later, I was just a noob. I'm too failed. Please even after a lot of training I.

This year on the server to meet the most people is Swede, he and I, mostly with hwguy.

And Hellraiser, he is a master, but have not seen him.

There are Ironhd, I very love him! He always beats me, I also often in the game to get him.

And Rand, I want to say: Rand, I am not a bot!

Finally, to talk about the difference between playing games in our country and play games here:

In China, if I don't play well, his teammates will say that I am stupid, look down on me.

Here, if I don't play well, someone will guide me. I love this place.

I'm sorry I am not good at English, please forgive.

Thanks.

Rand

Hi William!

First, I am kind of surprised that no one posted in your thread yet.  I saw it this morning before work, played during my usual time, and felt that I would see some replies here when I got home.

Thank you for posting and joining as a member of the EVIL forum!

Do you really know that you are not a bot?  Or is that the bot talking?

I wish that I knew how Hellraiser is.

Swede is good people, as is Iron. 

You are good people, also, William.  Hence why I like to call you Willy, a nickname.

GG William, and once again, welcome to the forum, and thank you for TFC fragging!

William Chan

Thank your enthusiasm

I'm sorry I often throwing bombs at the opponent before the door, now have to correct the mistakes.

However, there are still people don't obey the rules, throwing bombs at the opponent in front of. I hope they can obey the rules, because it would drive away the some people obey the rules.

Like a joke, Rand, I am a bot :)

Thanks Rand  lol_face

crosby

I have some feelings in my pants. What does that mean? 你是变性?

Master

Quote from: crosby on November 26, 2013, 10:21:24 AM
No.

William Chan

Quote from: crosby on November 26, 2013, 10:21:24 AM

What a joke? Hah! I'm a real man, virile.

我不是变性,尊敬的女士。 lol_face

Ironhd

Hi William!
First of all, you are a good player. I always enjoy playing with or against you. I don't think anyone here would ever look down on you. TFC to me is all about fun. Sure I'm competetive and want to win, but mainly I just have a BLAST playing.
Look forward to seeing you on battlezone soon.
BTW... If you don't stop telling me you love me I'm pretty sure you're gonna make Swede jealous!!!   :laugh:

Swede

:laugh:
Allways fun to play with you.

William Chan

To Ironhd

Thank you for your praise, but I still want to train.

Monday to Friday, I usually go online in Beijing time at PM 19:00-PM 21:00 .

I also want to play with you, but my friend broke my display, temporarily can not play.+_+

Display of repaired, I'm sure.

I know you doesn't love me, but you have no right to stop me from loving you. Love a person not guilty. Hah^0^

to Swede

To Swede

Looking forward to the next game.:)