News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Thanks for keeping this great server alive!!

Started by Chris Monk, February 25, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Monk

Hi Everyone, I am Monkeyshine and I wanted to thank you for making such a great server. I have been playing DOD since it was a Half-Life mod and still have not found another game that is as fun for me in a multiplayer format. You all have a great camaraderie that takes me back to the early days and I am so grateful that a server like this still exists after so many years. Tonight I nominated the map "Koln", one of the first half of dozen maps that were released and even though it was a download now for me and a lot of you, the server was full within a few minutes and we had a good game together. I really enjoy playing with you all and hearing your lively conversations. I would use a mic as well, but I suck so bad without one, I am afraid to add any additional distractions. I hope that all of you will continue to play this game in the future, I have some grandbabies that I would love to share the experience with someday, hehe. Seeya' in the next one!

Master

Sorry, but this isn't THAT community, whilst we do have a few people here who are familiar with DoD and that server (spoiler alert: they don't appear to be fans) this is not that community, and from my understanding over the years they do not have any web presence, every time a post is made here about them (happens every few months at least) I go searching again seeing if I can find any more info about them, and each time, all I can find is that the 'server' is 'claimed on gametracker' by someone named junkyjr, there is not much info beyond that but if you wish to do some searching yourself, here is the link to his 'profile' on gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/junkyjr/