News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Master's Todo list

Started by Master, June 07, 2011, 05:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

This is a list of all the changes/fixes that need to be carried out on all servers (its a work in progress mind you)

ALL ITEMS ARE IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

- Reinstall all servers
- Reinstall SQL
- Start counterstrike server
- Start TF2 Server (fails to launch)
- Fix Advanced Bans (Downgraded to older version, working as of 6/13/11 (2AM))
- Fix bot auto-join script (set to join when less than 2 players)
- Adjust MOTD's on all servers (zombie was kind enough to work on this for me)
- Fix Nav links on front page
- Fix LowGrav
- Fix random bans/missing files
- Clean SQL tables
- Fix FastDL(server files are set to mirror to the fastdl)
- Upload maps
- Check Tracker status
- fix status backend (www.esclan.net)

If theres anything else I need to do, please post it here so I can add it to the list

barconcern@hotmail.com

We used to have a script running to re-insert the bots when the servers player count reaches 0,
I have wondered into the Bzone with 0 players 3 times now and turned the bots back on myself... so...
-'Never empty server' bot script fixed...
Also on that note, I keep finding 1 player idle and afk for an hour+, or just one player sitting in there doing idk what... maybe we should set it so the bots re-join if the servers player count=1 or less?

Master

star

Just a couple quick questions/thoughts... Is the hook going to remain off on the battlezone server? Also i was going to ask if there is a way to have a sniper server setup in the near future? If this is possible that would be awesome im kinda having 2fortsniper and sniping_arts withdrawls..thank you guys for all the hard work on getting the servers updated by the way!

Master

hook was selected to be off of the battlezone by the masses a long time ago, back before our FIRST big move, and we do have plans for a sniper server soon, but for now.. this is what we have, and its a mess, this list is outdated, just like every other list.

The Devils Reject

Nice Counter Strike servers!  ;D

Master

the counterstrike server was removed to due lack of popularity.

EDIT: this list is old and outdated, and I dont really see it necessary to update it because I now do things as I see them needing to be done, everything is stable and in working order.