News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Can I get unbanned please?

Started by Force, October 13, 2013, 09:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Force

Hello I was banned for 'hacking' by a really childish admin awhile back. I was wondering if I could get unbanned from Battlezone?

STEAM_0:0:645065

Thanks

Master

A really childish admin? Well, that right there will probably be enough to keep your ban in place.

http://bans.esclan.net/ban_detail.php?id=STEAM_0:0:645065

Force

Yeah, well he was very childish. I been playing this game since 2002. And for someone to call me a hacker and ban me for no reason is childish.

deadly

Well it seems that I am the one that has banned you.

First
I should say that all my bans from hax have been recorded. I started to do this because I am tired of people saying "You didn't see it right" or "I don't hack". The last 3 bans I did, this has came in handy, cause they did just that. I was able to show them their hack and what do you know they admit it and say "I'm sorry".  Then beg me to unban them.
For some reason I didn't record this one. This is probably cause it was obvious. Unless you played as another name. (I am going by masters link to this ban.) I have 15 or so .dem files and your sniper name is not one of them.  Seeing as how I don't have prof of your hack I was going to let it go and remove the ban but your attitude tells me I should not.

Witch this brings me to #2
Calling me childish cause you want to hack, there is not anyway in hell I'm going to unban you.

Then there is #3
I want to ask why does it matter how long you have played? Maybe you got board, maybe you don't want to play at our servers.  I really don't know the reason that people cheat.

FYI: I have been playing since 99 I remember getting this game the week before my daughter was born. It was a download of half life as an update.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: deadly on October 14, 2013, 12:20:15 AM
FYI: I have been playing since 99 I remember getting this game the week before my daughter was born. It was a download of half life as an update.

What a HUGE DL it was back then too! My DL died halfway through and started over...grrrrrr! Remember how awesome the single player was, deadly?

deadly

I don't think it was that big it was on a 56k or I might have had a 28k at the time. but yes I loved them days, and I loved it even more when I was able to get high speed for the first time.  My ping went from 350's to 120's and now it is in the 30's.

SpamDaddy!

I remember when everyone was either a HPB or a LPB...
  >:(
As I recall that is why I got cable in the first place. I was kicked from a TFC server because my ping was over 150 (288). When I got the cable it was cut to 60. :laugh:

deadly

i was referring to when dsl was released I was able to get 768k or 1mb if I want to pay the extra.

SpamDaddy!

How expensive was DSL when it first came out? I remember at the computer shop I worked at in 95 we had a Frational T1 (ping in the teens) we paid $2,599 a year as a business, of course we also had phone service with them so it was bundled. Trying to remember all the details but it seems to me that even a fractional T1 for that kind of money should have been faster. I know we looked at a dedicated T1 and it was approximately $18,000 a year so obviously much too large of an expense for such a small business...anyway it's amazing I get a ping of 30 to 50 now for 28$ a month

p0izon

Lol @ the hijack in this thread. Classic.

I'd side with deadly on this one though, all that guy does is snipe, so I trust his judgement 100%.

deadly

wow poizon your still alive? thank you for your backup in this