News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

I admit I was wrong...

Started by Jax6213, September 18, 2012, 08:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jax6213

Hi!

I've been on your EVIL Battlezone server for some time and I was permanently gagged a few months ago. The reason for me getting gagged was I would make some smart-ass remark whenever I killed someone. I did it every time because I thought it was funny, but after having been gagged for so long it is no longer funny.

I guess I'm a trouble maker and not happy with the fruits of my labor, so I am asking/requesting if you guys could give me another chance to prove that a person can change, and remove the gag.  I've learned my lesson.  It's really no fun playing a game where you can't talk to anyone; it's kinda like feeling like you're disconnected from the world or something like that.

My other crimes are infecting people coming out of spawn.  I played on the Gas chamber server and they let people do that. Their reasoning is that it's up to the defending team to prevent that sort of thing, so when I come to your server I sometimes "forget" that the EVIL servers don't allow spawn infecting or attacking spawn areas.

I really like the evil servers. Please remove the gag.

Thanks

BTW since Battlezone server isn't an all 2fort server that server has gone down hill in a big way. You guys have a lot of EVIL servers why not leave one for all 2fort? 

p0izon

I don't know the basis for removing a permanent gag on a player, but we could start out by reviewing your case. That however would require us to know exactly who you are. A Steam ID/in-game name would be helpful.

Jax6213

Hi!

My Steam ID  is:  1179 STEAM_0:0:3457981