News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

What Happened to Juliet?

Started by froob, June 05, 2016, 08:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

froob

I haven't seen Juliet in a while, and I'm wondering where she went.
I thought at one time you could "glow" Juliet at one point, but not anymore.
Did something happen to Juliet?

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

ShouldBeNew_

I don't think you should be asking this publicly.

Master

long story short, there was some drama, so she was banned again.. there was an agreement made where I would stay out of her game if she would stay out of mine (so no problems would occur any further) and she has failed to follow through on that, so if she knows what's good for her, she will STOP trying to play anymore, since she has proven she can't be trusted to play nice and she refuses to abide by any agreements that would allow her to continue playing TFC.

She has been given several different chances to prove that she is capable of playing without causing problems, but each and every time she somehow finds a way to fuck it all up, so she will no longer be given any chances, and given the lengths i've had to go to to keep her banned previously, I do not anticipate her being able to get back in any longer.. besides bypassing bans isn't permitted.. as someone who used to be admin, I would expect her to know that..

TheMysteryPigMan

I was thinking the same question. Good to know what ever happened.