News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

suggestion for newer members

Started by star, June 28, 2011, 08:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

star

So I was just thinking the new members should add admins to thier friends lists for clan communications and or issues that arrise on the server...I'm assuming a lot of u did this already but I thought I would suggest it anyways.

Also this would be the place to state if your friends name differs from your actual gaming name. My friends name is the same as my playing name feel free to add me if help is needed or you have any questions .

Star

Master

star... have you visited our website? we have about 8 different ways to contact the admins, you can ask driectly in a server, see if any admins are on any servers by saying /admin, you can contact us, you can ask in the chatbox, or you can send us a message via steam.

Don't worry star, if something happens, we will know about it, all logs are zipped and backed up on a weekly basis and chat logs are kept within 'reach' for 28 days. Admins can always be contacted and we can always go back in time, thanks for the suggestion, but this is already covered everywhere else.

Just my 11 cents.

bapx17 503's finest

and some of us are on to much dont know who *cough cough*
A New Gaming ERA has begun | New-Alliance World Gaming Association