News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Spawncamping

Started by Paz, May 29, 2015, 01:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuffler

This is not a problem. Guys that come in after im set up and Know what they are doing take out half my mgs and cap the flag before I can build another mg. These maps are big and there is plenty of time  to take out mg and cap. You just have to have some skill. Go spy and its pretty much over for the mgs

crosby

Quote from: schuffler on May 30, 2015, 07:15:54 AM
This is not a problem. Guys that come in after im set up and Know what they are doing take out half my mgs and cap the flag before I can build another mg. These maps are big and there is plenty of time  to take out mg and cap. You just have to have some skill. Go spy and its pretty much over for the mgs

Tfc is a series of checks and balances. Someone starts doing good as spy, then you go soldier and target them. Chances are they will be holding space to shopping past the cap. 1 rocket ruins that and more often then not if you catch them pre jump they will jump in place for 3 jumps making it easy to ruin their day.

Bonaparte

I like to go up the tower thing and snipe people as they exit the tunnel.  But it gets boring after a while because I'm sometimes waiting forever for someone to spawn.  At any rate, a good soldier on defense can fustrate engies and snipers trying to attack the tunnel.

SpamDaddy!

MOST of the time if the "team" operates as a team these chokes don't last long. The problem is most people just play their game and get frustrated ignore the "T" in TFC.

As far as team balance, so NOT get me started. I watched player after player, admin, non admin, pubs and all sit and NOT spawn to a team to see which way the stack is going to go. If the server did a forced auto balance with no team change it would be awesome.

I played  aserver long ago that didn't let you pick your team, as each player loaded you got put on a team and that was it. Any idea what that was? And is it something you could do (if that isn't what you are already hinting at anyway Master)?

p0izon

But we all know the only word in Team that matters is ME!

While the opposite team is busy locking in the nubs, I'm strolling into their base with a piƱa colada in my hand with no fucks to give while grabbing their flag.

:-)

SpamDaddy!

Bonaparte

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on May 30, 2015, 04:37:32 PM

I played  aserver long ago that didn't let you pick your team, as each player loaded you got put on a team and that was it. Any idea what that was? And is it something you could do (if that isn't what you are already hinting at anyway Master)?
I sure hope not.  It does have its benifits, but American society already has enough rules and regulations that limit our freedom to make our own choices.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on May 30, 2015, 08:15:17 PM
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on May 30, 2015, 04:37:32 PM

No.

I sure hope not.  It does have its benifits, but American society already has enough rules and regulations that limit our freedom to make our own choices.

klumy

Relax guys, it's just a game.

p0izon

Paz

Quote from: klumy on June 01, 2015, 03:32:47 PM
Relax guys, it's just a game.

Don't you know that's one of the worst things to say to a "Serious" gamer!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!