News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Manga anyone?

Started by SpamDaddy!, September 18, 2015, 03:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

I just bought all the manga from a bookstore closeout (over 500 books). There's plenty of the usual titles like (No DBZ) - Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Oh My Goddess, Battle Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, Ruroni Kenshin, Trigun, Fushigi Yugi, Tenchi Muyo, Pokémon, Ranma 1/2, Akira, Soul Eater, Gundam, Lone Wolf and Cub, Robotech, Scott Pilgrim, Ragnarok, Ghost in the Shell etc.

My question is - As far as manga goes is there anything out there that's rare that I should be looking for? A lot of the stuff is still brand new sealed up even though it's 10 years old. When the store changed hands this back stock was lost in the shuffle and was boxed and placed in the basement.

I feel like I got a great deal and can make money selling them at a discounted price but I also don't wanna miss out on any gems without looking up 500+ books!

ShinUC

Bonaparte

I don't know much about manga.  But,  the Akira you found could be worth something if it's something original and not a re-publication.

SpamDaddy!

Thanks for the input guys, I will check those titles. My shipment should arrive on Tuesday so we'll see.

Bonaparte

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on September 19, 2015, 02:19:34 AM
Thanks for the input guys, I will check those titles. My shipment should arrive on Tuesday so we'll see.
heh you didn't get much input.. lol

Ultrakill

If you Like Basket-Ball, there is Kuroko's Basket, for me it's a very good manga :)

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

p0izon

I don't think he's asking about which to read. He's asking about which are good to resell.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: p0izon on September 20, 2015, 09:39:57 AM
I don't think he's asking about which to read. He's asking about which are good to resell.

^what he said :-p

You can check out my ebay items here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/leedhtr/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Bonaparte

You ought to look for an original publication from 80's and 90's and something that is out of print, whether it's not published anymore or if it's out of print from the original publisher.

iRespect

Onepunch-Man, Fairy-Tail and Nisekoi might be the ones you're gonna look for.

iRespect

eh.. and maybe Class Assassination(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu)