News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

servers down

Started by schuffler, November 02, 2014, 05:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuffler

we have some servers down

Swede

All servers are now up and running  :)

p0izon

The servers normally restart Sunday morning at 5AM. Unless that was changed that could have been the reason they were down.

Master

Quote from: p0izon on November 02, 2014, 03:27:16 PM
The servers normally restart Sunday morning at 5AM. Unless that was changed that could have been the reason they were down.
I noticed some strange anomolies last night on the servers, before I went to bed I noticed some of the servers were down, Swede went ahead and rebooted everything before I investigated, I'm sure it was nothing serious, but its fixed now.

and in regards to the weekly reboot, it has been moved down to 430am I believe, and I plan on changing it to Monday mornings since I see the server even emptier during those mornings.

Rand

I thought the reboot was at 5:00 Am CT Monday mornings when it took about 10 minutes for all the servers to come back up?   

Master

Quote from: Rand on November 02, 2014, 06:57:36 PM
I thought the reboot was at 5:00 Am CT Monday mornings when it took about 10 minutes for all the servers to come back up?   
whatever, its that minus half an hour..

Swede

3 servers where down and when I tried to reboot them it didnt work so I rebooted all after giving the players notice thru Schuffler.