News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

EVIL 1v1 2fortsniper Tournament

Started by Gimpy, May 22, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

I would like some sort of notification for when the arise vs. gimpy game goes down.. I am 100% looking forward to seeing that match first hand, I have a feeling it is going to be very very close..

Bonaparte

U got this Paz.  The championship is yours. 

Gimpy

Arise and I have some time, as we're technically part of Round 2. Once Blackhawk and Deadly face off, I'm going to PM everybody again, because this will allow for a few more matches to happen!

iRespect

Gimpy

Quote from: Gimpy on June 03, 2016, 06:11:57 PM
Sorry Nuggs! I told a trll hebcouldnt play because he wasn't a member. He ruined it for you

If you took the time to read the whole thread, you'd see you aren't eligible to join the tournament.

Gimpy

Master,

Sorry, but we had to square off tonight, as I'm leaving town for three days. But I DID record a demo of it for you!

And, I've updated the tournament... Hopefully Blackhawk gets back to Deadly soon about their match, because we're all held up on the outcome of that.

missy

Hey gimpy, i know deadly is leaving this weekend. but i dont know what he has planned other than that.:) just an update :)

Gimpy

Ok. I'm leaving in the morning for a few days... I'm going to contact him via Steam message right now...

missy

BlackHawk

ah!!!! i just saw this post! ill message you on steam about this gimpy.
-BLacKie

Gimpy

Not me. Im out of town.

You have until the end of today to match with Deadly....

Gimpy

Sorry. I have not received scores, or any notification that the match between Deadly and Blackhawk took place...

I used a randomizer to pick the winner, and Deadly moves on in the winner's bracket, while Blackhawk moves down to the Loser's bracket.

This means we have a bunch of matches all lined up to go again. PM's are coming!

Deadly vs Sykosis (winner fights Master, loser fights Missy)
Gimpy vs Paz
Blackhawk vs Arise (winner fights Ironhd)

Paz

I'm off the rest of the day, so if you wanted Gimpy, anytime today would be good for me
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

Paz

DAMMIT!!!!! Gimpy destroyed me 10-5!!!! GG Gimpy!!!
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

Bonaparte

Master: "Gimpy, do you like being at the top of the high-council?"

Gimpy: "Yes I do."

Master: "Then you should already know who is winning the sniper match between us."