News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Member/Admin impersonation

Started by Cat, October 11, 2016, 03:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat

Hey everyone, I want to report this guy here http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=100127199 , He's been impersonating some clan members including Master himself. I have warned him many times now but he seems to ignore me. Could any admin take action on this guy, please?

Thanks for your time

Gimpy

Cat,

Thanks! I will deal with this immediately.

Cat

Thank you Gimpy for taking your time

froob

Celso and Zergio were both eagerly saying his ban was unjustified.

They were complaining about how it was his first offence, and how he is just a "kid"

I personally don't think perm in necessary, considering that noob Sun-Tzu impersonated you, and only got a month ban.
But its up to you! I'm not saying you made the wrong choice, either! Goodnight.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Gimpy

Celso was in the server when I banned him, and was complaining about it. I don't care really.

Plus, TrollTzu has never impersonated me, but he HAS impersonated p0izon (for 35 seconds). He has used names like Jimpy, Blimpy, and other things very close to my name.

This "kid" refused to talk to me. I asked him to use Google Translate, and he refused. Plus, after reading through Zergio's chat logs, Zergio himself WARNED Guerrero NOT to do that, and he refused to change his name from {EVIL}Master.

I don't see any problem with the perm ban.

froob

Any time I try to talk to him, he always says either "nope" or "rofl"

Even when I do talk in spanish, he never respects anything I say.

When I said this to Zergio and Celso, they then said he was a kid, and the only things he knows are "nope" and "rofl"

How does that apply when even I talk in spanish? Breaking news, it doesn't.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Bonaparte

Maybe I should be taking notes on this guy.  He seems to be doing a good job at putting y'all to work.  :^)  ...and I troll from the comfort of my well-fed belly and air-conditioned house.  This kid lives in Argentina.  I'm intimidated.

froob

Quote from: Jesus_is_King on October 12, 2016, 05:27:06 PM
Maybe I should be taking notes on this guy.  He seems to be doing a good job at putting y'all to work.  :^)  ...and I troll from the comfort of my well-fed belly and air-conditioned house.  This kid lives in Argentina.  I'm intimidated.

Was your air conditioning spun out of thin air from your wizard in the sky?

and you are clearly saying that you purposely try to disturb us every time we have to deal with you.

CondensationMan

Quote from: SourceFroob on October 13, 2016, 08:16:53 AM
Quote from: Jesus_is_King on October 12, 2016, 05:27:06 PM

Was your air conditioning spun out of thin air from your wizard in the sky?

and you are clearly saying that you purposely try to disturb us every time we have to deal with you.
SourceFroob, why do you keep referring to Allah As a wizard in the sky? Some people might take that as a rude comment.

Sergio

Quote from: Gimpy on October 11, 2016, 08:57:39 PM
Celso was in the server when I banned him, and was complaining about it. I don't care really.

Plus, TrollTzu has never impersonated me, but he HAS impersonated p0izon (for 35 seconds). He has used names like Jimpy, Blimpy, and other things very close to my name.

This "kid" refused to talk to me. I asked him to use Google Translate, and he refused. Plus, after reading through Zergio's chat logs, Zergio himself WARNED Guerrero NOT to do that, and he refused to change his name from {EVIL}Master.

I don't see any problem with the perm ban.
Hi gimpy ,i told him to not use the evil tag without permission but i him maybe you should give him a second opportunity ,he is a good and friendly guy
i am pretty sure he didnt want to be mean with the admins
A ban was necesarry but a permanent ban  is too much in my opinion
Sry for my englsh .

Gimpy

Zergio,

I saw that you told him not to, and that he didn't care.

I'm going to lock this thread. The topic is closed.

GUERRERO X himself can follow these guidlines:
http://forums.esclan.net/index.php/topic,3759.0.html