News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Languages

Started by Browny, December 21, 2013, 12:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browny

When i play on your servers lots of players from South America and Spain speak spanish and players from other countries can't understand them. I'm italian but i don't speak my language in your servers because nobody could understand me. I have asked them to speak english but they don't listen to me and continue to speak spanish. This is an english server, and everyone should speak in english!

p0izon

I don't agree. Everyone should be able to speak whatever language they chose to.

Saleen219

neither can I. but nothing we can do about that, its their choice to speak Spanish (assuming the speak spanish and another language).

If they only speak spanish, then thats their only choice.

SpamDaddy!

I think we can all appreciate your frustration, Browny, but for this game to live we need people who want to be here no matterthe language as long as they obey the rules.

deadly

2 words "google translate"

Master

while we do allow users to speak their own language to others who understand it, if we find out you are talking badly about our servers, the people playing on them or the admins, we will ask for a translation, if you refuse to tell us in english what was said or if you lie about what was said, we will most likely ban you, so dont use your primary language to try and say things right underneath us.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Quote from: Browny on December 21, 2013, 12:04:24 PM
When i play on your servers lots of players from South America and Spain speak spanish and players from other countries can't understand them. I'm italian but i don't speak my language in your servers because nobody could understand me. I have asked them to speak english but they don't listen to me and continue to speak spanish. This is an english server, and everyone should speak in english!

Isn't Spanish similar to Italian? I know some words and sentences are... :idea: