News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Building SGs on spawns

Started by SpamDaddy!, September 11, 2013, 05:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

# 8  "kevin" 1014 VALVE_0:4:1286014339  62  1:18:20  134   

#10 "Captain Me" 982 STEAM_0:1:428287

I asked nicely had people ask them in spanish nicely,,...ythe ignored all
EVIL Fun server 6:00 pm CST

Saleen219

I believe kevin is actually either terminator or darius. Same ip as those two anyway

tools

Hey SpamDaddy! This is Captain Me. I don't know what you are talking about. I never built sgs in spawn area ever.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: tools on September 12, 2013, 07:04:16 PM
Hey SpamDaddy! This is Captain Me. I don't know what you are talking about. I never built sgs in spawn area ever.

Yesterday on the city map with the moving car you were building SGs as people climbed the stairs to escape spawn when they came out your SG was gunning them down. After several minutes of me asking them to be removed then me warning that Master will ban for such offenses you then switched to medic and proceeded to poison everyone at spawn instead.

tools

SpamDaddy! Why don't you stop complaining about people and just play the game like everyone else does. All you do is complain, complain, complain and never play the game. I know what map you talking about. It is mecklenburg_final. There is three different areas of the map. The areas are heaven, hell and the main city. I was not in spawn area. I was in heaven out of spawn area defending it. Where you spawn is at the bottom of stairs and if you go up the long stairs you go to heaven. Then from there you go to main city.  The other spawn area is at the bottom of the other stairs that leads to hell. Then from there you go to the main city.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: tools on September 13, 2013, 07:59:16 PM

SpamDaddy! Why don't you stop complaining about people and just play the game like everyone else does. All you do is complain, complain, complain and never play the game. I know what map you talking about. It is mecklenburg_final. There is three different areas of the map. The areas are heaven, hell and the main city. I was not in spawn area. I was in heaven out of spawn area defending it. Where you spawn is at the bottom of stairs and if you go up the long stairs you go to heaven. Then from there you go to main city.  The other spawn area is at the bottom of the other stairs that leads to hell. Then from there you go to the main city.

Your outrage at being discovered breaking the rules only further illustrates your game behavior. I am not complaining at all. I am listing the names of people like you who break the rules evebn after being as nicely for an extended period of time.

I wish EVERYONE would just follow the rules and play because we need EVERYONE to keep this community together and TFC alive. But they don't and I am not going to sit around and watch people run off GOOD players that donate and appreciate what Master and EVIL has built. If that is complaining then you got me. I do have one question for you?

How much money have you donated over the years to help keep these servers alive?

I will say no more on this topic.

tools

How many people do you think is left that still play tfc. I know it is not many. All I see is you making complaints about players and making up shit to get them banned. I never ever seen you bring players in the servers. I always bring players in the servers and that lead to donations to keep evil servers alive. If I was master I would get rid of you before there is nobody left to play in the evil servers.

Master

Quote from: tools on September 14, 2013, 02:23:12 PM
How many people do you think is left that still play tfc. I know it is not many. All I see is you making complaints about players and making up shit to get them banned. I never ever seen you bring players in the servers. I always bring players in the servers and that lead to donations to keep evil servers alive. If I was master I would get rid of you before there is nobody left to play in the evil servers.
This has trouble written all over it, I have checked in on spamdaddy whenever I saw he was posting and found all of his reports to be true and valid, when I connected after seeing this, I noticed you and this kevin player building sentryguns, I was busy using entmod to mess with kevin's sentrygun and having fun with that, I understand how that map works, while you may be able to say you werent spawn camping, can you say you werent camping a point where users spawn into? be it from userspawn, savepoint, or a teleport of some kind?

As this thread has just turned into an argument over who is and isnt helping the community (and just making members of the community hate each other :() I will now be locking this thread.
Everybody Love Everybody.