News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Skills RTV Broken

Started by Nuggs, December 06, 2015, 02:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

On the skills server, if you are the only one there and try to RTV it will tell you that you need 1 more person to RTV. It makes selecting maps rather difficult when your the only one there!

Any way to correct this?

p0izon

Nuggs

thanks p0izon, you da real MVP

Nuggs

Scratch that, still broken. p0izon why  :nerdyembarassed:

p0izon

I might have changed the wrong plugin.

Nuggs

Still busted. Help a brother out, I want to play some pipemaps

Guts

You're banned from the skills server, gtfo. Get more skills somewhere else. Problem solved, thread closed, Internet won.

p0izon

I can get to it when I can, but if someone else wants to do it, it's the dmap plugin, not Galileo.

Master

I have fixed it, there is still a 5 minute wait on new map, but you can now RTV with a minimum of 2 players.

I also enjoyed that you can change the settings from in-game on the fly.

Nuggs

Quote from: Master on December 08, 2015, 10:21:15 PM
I have fixed it, there is still a 5 minute wait on new map, but you can now RTV with a minimum of 2 players.

I also enjoyed that you can change the settings from in-game on the fly.

I can confirm its working, playing pipeheadz as we speak. Thanks Master.

On a related note, how does the speed run plugin work? Did you have to manually add it to all 424 maps or is there some entity in each map that it just piggybacks off of?

Either way its a great feature and adds a new dimension to these skill maps. Rock on.

Master

Nuggs

Quote from: Master on December 09, 2015, 01:51:19 PM
a little bit of both actually

Interesting read, thanks for the link.

On another note, whenever I try to change the map to pipejump2001-r or pipeworld2001 the server will crash. Other pipe maps works fine however. I know both of these maps were made by the same author, so perhaps its something with just these two maps

p0izon

Could be an entity limit issue with the hats plugin and all. I'll disable that. Let me know if it continues to crash.

Nuggs

Quote from: p0izon on December 10, 2015, 08:11:37 PM
Could be an entity limit issue with the hats plugin and all. I'll disable that. Let me know if it continues to crash.

Both of those maps work now p0izon, thanks.