News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

About My Ban

Started by tools, March 05, 2013, 07:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tools

Why am i still ban from server?

p0izon

pig

Are you serious tools?

To sum it up,

You've been rude the past few posts, and threatened to "destroy esclan". If you were the administrator of this site, what would you do if you came across someone like that?

If this is a troll thread, i have been trolled.

Callous Penguin

I'm sorry, but I cannot help but dance!

tools

I never said anything about destroying esclan. I should be unbanned. I am still waiting for a reason for my ban.

pig

Try apologizing first. Even if you think you did nothing wrong, try apologizing first to set a good atmosphere. Whether or not you take my advice is up to you.

Good luck

tools

If i apologize you will unban me?

pig

If i was the one who banned you, you and me would need to talk it over. Unfortunately, I am not the one who banned you, so I have no power/say in this. I was just giving you advice. It is always sad to see non hackers get banned from a very low population game like TFC.

If I remember correctly, it was either poizon or aff that was involved in your banning. Try talking to them with apologies.

Good luck.

p0izon

Twas aFF, so you will have to take it up with him. Maybe he has had a change of heart?

Saleen219

aFF doesnt have a heart  :P

TinMan

Hey !!! I'm the TinMan..... I'm the one who has no heart !!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Callous Penguin

Quickly, lets get Tin Man a heart!!! He would be so much gayer O.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGbfs6HZDNo

tools

If aFF agrees to unbans me I will apologize. Tinman always had a good heart.

aFF

You're in no position to make any sort of deal period. If you'd have went about your "regret of the situation" in a different manner, perhaps theres a slight chance I'd reconsider. However, your attitude and threats have simply buried yourself. Now go back to plotting to take over the world before you got this wild notion that you could apologize your way to being unbanned with your own conditions.