News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Best/Worst Classes Overall?

Started by NiGHTS, October 18, 2015, 05:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

froob

This question is purely different for different people, it just depends on what you are most comfortable with, and what you are used to.
I think that the easiest to learn is HWGuy. His minigun does very efficient damage and is barely moved by explosives. He also has 100 HP and 300 armor, which makes him very hardy. The hardest to master would either be Demoman or spy, Demoman because he is nearly useless when it comes to one on one combat with an enemy, like a soldier or a medic. Spy mostly because his most useful weapon is his knife, which is strong, but does extreme damage when backstabbing, not only that, people always check for suspicious behavior, so you have to master being blended in. Engineer is also easy, mostly because his sentry is very strong when fully upgraded, and even when its level 2. He also has EMP grenades which do massive amounts of damage. Me? I prefer Sniper/Medic/Soldier/HWGuy, these are classes I like a lot, and they are easy to learn.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

crosby