Main Menu

How I can has TFC on Steam?

Started by Minky, May 06, 2015, 10:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rand

* Rand points at deadly in his car

Minky

Quote from: Gian15 on May 06, 2015, 11:54:36 PM
Minky yo conosco a un player de mi pais que quiere el tfc y te aseguro que lo sabra aprovechar   ;)

Dile a ese 'un player' que se regriste aqui y/o q me agrege en steam. Si no tiene un cuenta, enseniale como hacer uno porplz. Dejare esto abierto por un tiempo pa ver cuantos hay, pero si nomas es el, se lo dare y re-iniciare esto o lo dejare abierto hasta q los regale.

Quote from: Juliet on May 07, 2015, 05:40:08 PM
Things are 'tollable' atm.  Work is coming to an end for the summer soon.  Faculty are already counting down.  I got a little too much sun today after work and turned a lovely shade of pink (That I know will hurt but will look nice after it turns to tan)

Me and my kitteh are good!
The sun in shining again in NY? I've never had to deal with skinburn, I just go into the darker spectrum. However, I don't get lighter when I'm out in the moonlight. /smirk
Hey the kitty is still alive! I hope it still stares at you while you "ignore" it whilst on your PC.

Minky

All 3 games are still open to those unable to purchase the game and that also has only a Valve ID and not a banned Steam ID. To ensure this I may have to ask or somehow get your ip to be sure this isn't a punished hacker/troll/etc. that has a banned Steam ID trying to take a game that someone else could cherish much more and appreciate.

Para los q hablan espaniol, tengo 3 juegos de TFC para q lo puedan juegar en Steam y no con un ID de Valve. Nomas respondan aqui o agregenme en steam para mas informacion.

ShinUC