News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

unban please

Started by ironmanjc3, March 22, 2015, 09:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ironmanjc3

Greeting! I was banned permanent style and would like it lifted. My name I'm banned under is monstercock..-_- I admit I had broken the rules.  It's been 8 years since I last played tfc and it was just a trip down memory lane . I am very  and it won't happen again.

deadly

my first question is your very ..... what?
next i would like to ask in your mind what rules did you break?
also why the valve id? why don't you have a steam id?

ironmanjc3

I am very sorry. And i was dicking around mostly, shooting a teammate sniper who was in a good spot so i could take it X_X and i had spawn infected. The reason I have a valve id and not steam is because i lost the information for my steam id that had tfc. As a result I downloaded tfc non-steam style

Saleen219

your in game chat is problematic - and this isnt just coming from me. you have a very trolling personality that will cause you to be banned simply for admin disrespect.

that has to change immediately. if your in game personality doesnt change - no point in removing the ban as you will surely receive another pretty quickly.

ironmanjc3

I will stop the trolling. I am  a very goofy and sarcastic individual by nature, yes that is correct. With that being said I will turn it down and provide commentary that is strictly within the boundaries of server rules and regulations. Its been years since ive been to the tfc community and dont want to throw it away.

SpamDaddy!

Saleen219

i would have accepted the Jeopardy tune as well

p0izon

Just to steer things back on topic, your appeal will be reviewed and we'll update you as soon as a decision is reached.

Saleen219

and possibly, permanently.

game on d00d