News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Map voting

Started by xheon, March 10, 2015, 08:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xheon

Hey guys just an idea, can you change the map voting numbers to like starting from 5 to 12 or sumtin, most players vote randomly while switching weapons (at least I do most of the time), that way we wont end up with shitty maps most of the time.

p0izon

You have 10,11,12 keys?

xheon

Lol,  my bad,  maybe less maps with 5 to 0 keys?

SpamDaddy!

p0izon

I have thought about this same problem though xheon. My idea was to make the vote keys the keypad numbers.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: p0izon on March 11, 2015, 09:22:25 AM
I have thought about this same problem though xheon. My idea was to make the vote keys the keypad numbers.
That wont work, theres still lots of us old people that use numpad and arrow keys to play  :D

HellRaiser

Quote from: p0izon on March 11, 2015, 09:22:25 AM

Keypad would suck for me that's my main operation control so we would get a random unwanted vote every time depending on which direction I'm moving :)

How about we use something really odd like a,b,c,d,e or keyboard inline z,x,c,v?
or does it have to be numbers?

Saleen219

Quote from: Rand on March 11, 2015, 06:21:57 PM
Could we just do the map voting only through the new EVIL labeled Apple Watches given out to all players with 50 hours or more server time?

:rolleyes2:

does this mean i have to get a new Evil Apple watch every 2 years?

p0izon

Quote from: Rand on March 11, 2015, 06:21:57 PM
Could we just do the map voting only through the new EVIL labeled Apple Watches given out to all players with 50 hours or more server time?

:rolleyes2:

If only TFC was that advanced :)