News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

RIP headset

Started by p0izon, July 01, 2015, 03:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iRespect

I don't know why you would need a mic since I've NEVER heard your voice but you should try Logitech G430. 7.1 Surround sound and comes with a high quality Logitech sound and mic adapter. It also has washable ear cups.(:o no more dirty smelly ear cups with brown stains... just me? okay..)

p0izon

So the headset I ended up getting also
Quote from: iRespect on October 28, 2015, 09:25:06 AM
I don't know why you would need a mic since I've NEVER heard your voice but you should try Logitech G430. 7.1 Surround sound and comes with a high quality Logitech sound and mic adapter. It also has washable ear cups.(:o no more dirty smelly ear cups with brown stains... just me? okay..)

I wanted a mic because I planned on streaming and I do very little talking in game, because well.. I'm there to game, not talk.

Also the headset I eventually bought broke. So I am again in need of a new pair. I may go Tacos route, except I'd probably get the M50s instead. I have an AT2035 mic laying around somewhere, I just could never get that to work in-game.

iRespect

Quote from: p0izon on October 28, 2015, 10:22:31 AM
So the headset I ended up getting also
Quote from: iRespect on October 28, 2015, 09:25:06 AM

I wanted a mic because I planned on streaming and I do very little talking in game, because well.. I'm there to game, not talk.

Also the headset I eventually bought broke. So I am again in need of a new pair. I may go Tacos route, except I'd probably get the M50s instead. I have an AT2035 mic laying around somewhere, I just could never get that to work in-game.

Can you share the link to your stream? If you made one already.

p0izon

p0izon

So after my last pair that I bought broke within a month, I finally got some new ones today.

Master seemed to have success with his logitech headset, so I ended up going with logitech.

I bought these http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g933-7-1-surround-sound-gaming-headset

Sound is good, need to test mic, so whenever someone has free time for some skype sex, hit me up.

ill4death